Family Guy Movie Leaked 2 Months Early (with screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincenzo

In Runtime
Family Guy Movie Leaked 2 Months Early (with screenshots)

http://techplanetnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/family-guy-movie-leaked-2-months-early.html

Even though this movie isn't supposed to be released until the end of September, it hasn't stopped someone from coming up with a (rather amusing and humorous) DVD cover for it. The DVD was leaked a couple of weeks ago to some torrent sites

Stewie Griffin (Family Guy) DVD cover

http://ia300108.us.archive.org/0/items/Stewie_Griffin_the_untold_story/StewieGriffin2copy.jpg

it's actually three episodes that haven't been shown yet, with extra stuff at the beginning and end.

I am also tempted to argue that. Although I do enjoy both shows greatly. I have a great mix of cartoons in my t.v. diet. King of the Hill, The Simpson's, Family Guy, and Futurama. All great shows.

it is funnier than the simpsons hands down, pushes the limit of whats acceptable on TV as well for that matter...simpsons USED to be good, but long died.

But yeah, already watched the movie the other day, was good stuff.

It wasn't just 3 episodes that 'werent shown yet' , it was 3 episodes deemed too inappropriate for TV so it was going to be a straight to DVD movie instead...you can expect a few F-bombs in there and things like that. Overall right on par with what you'd expect from family guy and definitely funny stuff

Family guy and american dad are both amazing shows, the creator of both is a genious when it comes down for funny, when I heard family guy was coming back with new episodes a few years ago I was so psyched and they are still gold

lmao, this brings back more thoughts of watching the simpsons tonight,

so homer applied for a job at the new jail, him and otto(the bus driver) both applied but they had to supply urine samples and because otto's all drugged up he switches the samples and homer's accused of using hundreds of illegal drugs and when they take him to prison he cries "HE READ MY PEE WRONG...HE READ MY PEEHEE WRONG" and starts cryin, freaking hilarious

I know this is wrong and im going to buy the movie when it comes out but i cant wait im going to downlod the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom