Family Guy Movie Leaked 2 Months Early (with screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
most people here in this thread are jerks. And by jerks, I mean they dont like the Simpsons. I cant wait for that movie. I was reading somewhere, that a single episode of the Simpsons takes 11 months to make. Now, thats not saying that each 22 minutes of the movie are going to take 11 months, but I'm imagining it will be two years or so. Isnt it slated for 2007?

Let me clarify, the simpsons were at one point at time good. The original crudely drawn episodes in the early 90s were garbage, but they got steadily better and the simpsons reached it's peak in the mid 90s. After that it's just gotten progressively worse and the storylines are pathetic and the comedy is bland and unoriginal.

If an episode takes 11 months to make, that's actually sad. TV Toyko produces anime episodes in less than a week every week.

Let me clarify, the simpsons were at one point at time good. The original crudely drawn episodes in the early 90s were garbage, but they got steadily better and the simpsons reached it's peak in the mid 90s. After that it's just gotten progressively worse and the storylines are pathetic and the comedy is bland and unoriginal.
Agreed....I grew up on the simpsons and used to love them to no living end....but things DIE.

They do cheap ploys like guest stars that no body cares about like nsync or britney spears as a way to try and get more watchers but in the end it's just crap.

cough it's cough already cough available cough in cough some cough places cough

k.

not suggesting anything

Conan o' brien used to work as a writer for simpsons I think. when he left the show turned terrible. the new episodes I've watched were not funny any more. The family guy is probably the funniest cartoon I've seen so far. the bad part is that family guy has no real storyline. it's just whatever funny stuff they can come up with crammed into a 30 minute show. the funniest character is Quagmire. I love his Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy thing he does

cough it's cough already cough available cough in cough some cough places cough

k.

not suggesting anything
lol, I already said I watched this way back on the first page :p

Long time no see ek, I agree with ya there...but family guy doesn't need a plotline IMO, it's like married with children almost :D

Nubius said:

Long time no see ek, I agree with ya there...but family guy doesn't need a plotline IMO, it's like married with children almost :D

I can't stand Married with Children.. i think its a waste of tv time :) lol... iv only watched like five episodes hoping they would get better but to no avail :(

psht, married with children is a classic. how old are you?

It was technically before me as well, but I caught it towards the end when I was young....I doubt many kids of today would like it, but they started it all damnit! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom