eq2 or wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I am a former everquester of 3 years and iv been on eq2 for 2 months now, its gettin kinda borring. is world of warcraft much better? or about the same. After looking at the box, the graphics in wow look like they suck compared to eq2.I am all in it for the graphics, if it has crap graphics, i dont wanna play it.

thanks

~Jseber1982

Definately WoW, beterr graphics gameplay and worlds, but Everquest does win on the stroy, go with WoW though.

WOW!
I converted my sister and her BF to play WOW from EQ2.
And they then converted their whole entire guild to place WOW instead of EQ2.

Yo Nibbles,
You Sig is taking up a bit of real-estate on my computer screen. Could you shrink it down a bit..... a lot actually.,

Harper said:
Yo Nibbles,
You Sig is taking up a bit of real-estate on my computer screen. Could you shrink it down a bit..... a lot actually.,
Very good suggestion.

There will be an interesting thread about sigs and avatars later (in OT or announcements forums) that most people will want to read.

Dave :D

i havent played any of them but i saw screenshots/previews/movies of them, so just from that id say WoW

in short, WoW.
i was a lite eq1 player and a heavy wcIII player, the story was great and i heavily anticipated WoW's release. since i started to play (around christmas), i can't put it down. the game is HUGE and they just added 6 new realms for newcomers. the only downfall to WoW is PvPing at the moment. i made the mistake of joining a "Normal" server so basically, unless you attack an enemy NPC that has PvP enabled then your PvP mode is disabled. this is a big flake in my book. if my enemy is right next to me....i'm gonna try and kill it! not the case on a normal server. but they are making the "battlegrounds" for WoW which will TOTALLY change the way you look at PvPing on any server......can't wait.

do u have to pay monthly for eq2 like in WoW ??
assuming u dont, id say get eq2...
all my friends play Wow and it cost them 150 to setup their accounts, buyin the game, subscribing etc. and then another 20bux every month... i would get addicted to it n have to keep playing and paying..

VIII said:
do u have to pay monthly for eq2 like in WoW ??
assuming u dont, id say get eq2...
all my friends play Wow and it cost them 150 to setup their accounts, buyin the game, subscribing etc. and then another 20bux every month... i would get addicted to it n have to keep playing and paying..

FARK! Where did they get there game from? It that the normal or collectors edition?

The standard WoW only cost me less than AU$80 (after I convinced EB Games to match my supplier's pricing on the game).

with that it's one months game play.

If your freinds did not get the collectors edition, then they got ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom