E3 2016

What do you guys think of the new Xbox Project Scorpio?
Is it actually powerful? Will it be able to play games in 4k with good fps?
What gpu can you compare it to the specs they mentioned

I'm so confused. Is Scorpio and Xbox one s the same thing? They mentioned fallout 4 in vr, so are the vive and/or oculus compatibile? Phil just said all accessories will work across all platforms. Is it even possible for the one in its current form to pull that off?

Edit: they're apparently different consoles. Who announces 2 consoles in one conference? You already know you can wait a year and buy the real upgrade.

Last edited:
Xbox One Slim is the v2 of the current One.
Scorpio is coming out next year (I think?) and is the new hardware iteration, similar to what PS4 is doing with the Neo.

As for will it play games at 4k? Hell no. At least not at a decent texture setting and framerate.

Scorpio is coming out next year (I think?) and is the new hardware iteration, similar to what PS4 is doing with the Neo.

As for will it play games at 4k? Hell no. At least not at a decent texture setting and framerate.

Announced Xbox One S 399 for a 2tb 299 for the 500gb

Scorpio will be out in 2017.

Don't really see the point in having a slim...

Personally as a new Xbox owner, I kinda feel like I got it stuck up my a$$, but what else is new.

Scorpio has 6 terra flops whatever the hell that is.

Ps4 k has 4 tera flops.

Why would anyone buy the slim now that they announced the Scorpio.

Also I thought Microsoft was weak except for the sea of fools game or whatever that game was called.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan

It's like they didn't learn last time they showed their hand first. They should have at least saved Scorpio until after the S model was already out or they had hard specs on the neo.

How big is the Windows 10 thing to you guys?

It's like they didn't learn last time they showed their hand first. They should have at least saved Scorpio until after the S model was already out or they had hard specs on the neo.

How big is the Windows 10 thing to you guys?

I agree with you.

I've never played my ps4 on my vita or computer and will never play xbox on my windows.

The best thing is that we will finally get background music on the xbox. That was my favorite announcement.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan

Back
Top Bottom