E3 2016

I'm excited about Resident Evil vr and the star wars x wing game.

Insomniac should be able to deliver on Spiderman. I thought God of war looked okay.

Showing the biker zombie game twice was weird. It seemed like they had originally planned to end with something else, but didn't have it ready. Also strange was that batman vr is supposed to be a launch title and there was no gameplay in the trailer.

A big wtf to whatever that was kojima showed. I'm worried Sony may be allowing him a little bit too much freedom and we're going to end up with something so avant-garde it isn't a game anymore.

i will play God Of War but I still never finished Ascension. I am pumped for Horizion and spiderman

i will play God Of War but I still never finished Ascension. I am pumped for Horizion and spiderman

I think it's about time they come out with a good Spiderman game, don't make it based on a movie, that maybe why the previous ones weren't that good.

Horizon looks amazing, the mechanics looked really good.
The speeches seemed a little off when she was having a conversation however that isn't too much of a big deal.

i was going to see if i could get a standard at a lowered price cuz ill be kind of a waste to spend 400 on a new ps4 when i only want to play 3 or 4 games. the neo im ill be wort it i just don't know if ill give it the use to get my moneys worth.

tes 6 is in the works

“It's good in these moments to tell our fans, ‘Yes, of course we are [making The Elder Scrolls 6]. It's something we love.' But it is–you know, I have to be careful what I say–it's a very long way off… I could sit here and explain the game to you, and you would say, ‘That sounds like you don't even have the technology–how long is that going to take?'”

looks like we will be seeing a brand new graphic engine for tes 6

Last edited:
New RE7 and LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens Demo should be available now.
I was able to find the LEGO one but now RE yet

Sony had the best Conf

Followed by micro.

Then ubisoft.

Maybe it was my streaming device but I thought some of the games graphics looked terrible. Including the ghost recon, final Fantasy, the dead dont ride game, and the scaleborn one.

God of War looked good.

Maybe it's me but I'm just not excited about gow. Looks like more of the same old.

We happy few looks like the new bioshock.

Also excited about spiderman.

The hideo game looked good but it won't be put until 19 and by then it could totally change.

Also no tease by rock star for anything. I'm waiting for red dead sequel.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan

i was going to see if i could get a standard at a lowered price cuz ill be kind of a waste to spend 400 on a new ps4 when i only want to play 3 or 4 games. the neo im ill be wort it i just don't know if ill give it the use to get my moneys worth.

tes 6 is in the works

“It's good in these moments to tell our fans, ‘Yes, of course we are [making The Elder Scrolls 6]. It's something we love.' But it is–you know, I have to be careful what I say–it's a very long way off… I could sit here and explain the game to you, and you would say, ‘That sounds like you don't even have the technology–how long is that going to take?'”

looks like we will be seeing a brand new graphic engine for tes 6
The Neo isn't due anytime soon, so you'll be looking at spending between 300 and 400 if you want one this year anyways.

New RE7 and LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens Demo should be available now.
I was able to find the LEGO one but now RE yet
The resident evil one went up about 11 last night. Go to free/demos the click on the resident evil 7 preorder and scroll down until it says free game trial (you need PS+)

For some reason I can't find it
I was reading somewhere that the release has been slow
5297c0165e676e851ea02b387adc9fa3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom