E3 2016

FO4 was released 7 years after FO3
Skyrim was only 5 years after Oblivion

I mean...it's not that surprising. A 2017 or 2018 release will probably be more likely.

Also, I never said they're not making it. I said they won't be doing a release while they still have content coming out for similar games, e.g. Fallout & TESO.

Bethesda's website and through the in-game Mods browser is where you install them.

If you already have Skyrim+all DLC or Legendary Edition you get a free upgrade to the remaster. Good Guy Bethesda.

I think you mean "**** I don't want". [emoji14]
Wait is that upgrade for consoles too though?

You're damn right I'm butthurt, TES is my favourite series and I want another one already :p

They are making too much cash off the elder scrolls online.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan

They are making too much cash off the elder scrolls online.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan
TESO wasn't a hit, I doubt they're making that much money. LOTRO, TESO, FF11, FF14, none of them could live up to WoW or pull their subs. TESO has an estimated userbase of sub 1 mil, while in comparison WoW is estimated 4-5mil.

FO4 was released 7 years after FO3
Skyrim was only 5 years after Oblivion

I mean...it's not that surprising. A 2017 or 2018 release will probably be more likely.

Also, I never said they're not making it. I said they won't be doing a release while they still have content coming out for similar games, e.g. Fallout & TESO.
Because TES is main game, all others aren't. Honestly wish they never would have picked up the Fallout IP so they could concentrate more on TES.

Because TES is main game, all others aren't. Honestly wish they never would have picked up the Fallout IP so they could concentrate more on TES.

I'm sure they're concentrating plenty on TES, honestly.

Though if it wasn't for FO3, I wouldn't have gotten into TES. I had tried Oblivion back when, and hated it. Thought it was boring and unejoyable. Loved FO3, which opened me up to Skyrim which I thought was great.

I was also hoping for a new tes announcement but looks like I'll be it her next year or after. They could still announce some later this year. I'm a fallout fan but I prefer the tes more.

I'm sure they're concentrating plenty on TES, honestly.

Though if it wasn't for FO3, I wouldn't have gotten into TES. I had tried Oblivion back when, and hated it. Thought it was boring and unejoyable. Loved FO3, which opened me up to Skyrim which I thought was great.
Many said the same thing. I started with Morrowind so Oblivion was a step in the right direction for me. With the popularity of Skyrim I saw lots of "if you hated Oblivion you'll love Skyrim" comments even without Fallout being a key. You'd probably have picked it up at some point even if it wasn't for Fallout. To me I feel if they didn't pick it up we'd be on a regular release structure and they'd have way more time to actually produce better engines for each game instead of this rehash ****. With the amount of cash they bring in they really need to hire more developers.