Dont mess with Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wait until the politicians get a hold of this.

It wont just be GTA that turns normal folk into murderers, now its internet forums. You are not safe!

:rolleyes:

Woah guys. Seriously. I have been here for a long time and have owned many systems. Any member who really knows me, knows I am anything but biased. Look at my sig dude. I have owned jsut as many AMDs as Intels. My last rig was an Opteron. Anyone who thinks I am a fanboy is overlooking many obvious facts.

Woah guys. Seriously. I have been here for a long time and have owned many systems. Any member who really knows me, knows I am anything but biased. Look at my sig dude. I have owned jsut as many AMDs as Intels. My last rig was an Opteron. Anyone who thinks I am a fanboy is overlooking many obvious facts.

Intel is not about fair business practices and competition.

Oh well, that's why me and Intel don't hang.

Intel is not about fair business practices and competition.

Oh well, that's why me and Intel don't hang.

That has nothing to do with being fair. You can't just accuse me of being a fanboy because you disagree with Intel and I happen to own an Intel based rig.

And I will tell you the same thing I told Apok. AMD is just as anti competitive as Intel. If they were in Intel's position they would do the same thing. To think otherwise is to be naive'.

That has nothing to do with being fair. You can't just accuse me of being a fanboy because you disagree with Intel and I happen to own an Intel based rig.

Well I was kidding about you being a fan boy. Like you said, AMD was on top before. So you bought AMD and now Intel is on top. So you get Intel instead. As for me, its my money, and I choose to buy AMD instead.

But I was only joking about you being a fan boy.

Well I hope you understand its a sore spot for me. I have been attacked for questioning the logic of AMD fanboys. But you are right it is YOUR money. I have but only the power to suggest, what you do with that is entirely up to you.

Well I hope you understand its a sore spot for me. I have been attacked for questioning the logic of AMD fanboys. But you are right it is YOUR money. I have but only the power to suggest, what you do with that is entirely up to you.

Dude I suggest Intel CPU's some times on these forums. The only thing is, that I myself would never buy Intel. Your right, people come on the forums, and ask for recommendations of whats best for their money. Lets be honest even with all the AMD fan boys on here, how often do you see us recommending a Phenom over a C2Q?

Enough to make me question the neutrality of some members. Although there are some who don't even hide their bias. I have nothing wrong with personal bias, I just don't think it should carry over into recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom