Dont mess with Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but the suspect is an utter tard, he should go to a mental hospital not a prison!!

I'm sorry but the suspect is an utter tard, he should go to a mental hospital not a prison!!

He killed him, he put all that time and dedication to finding the guy, and he also had the guts to brag about how he would have done it on the thread. He doesn't need anti-depressants, or to be in a mental institute. Because he was fully aware of the situation and his actions. He probably deserves prison anyways.

Messed up.. its like Maroon going after Apokalipse because, Apok will never buy an Intel CPU in his life (again)

Messed up.. its like Maroon going after Apokalipse because, Apok will never buy an Intel CPU in his life (again)

Front page news.

Maroon1 kills Apok. Apparently Apok would rather die then use Intel.

In another unrelated news report Zmatt and maroon1 were both baptized today in Intel Headquarters.

He killed him, he put all that time and dedication to finding the guy, and he also had the guts to brag about how he would have done it on the thread. He doesn't need anti-depressants, or to be in a mental institute. Because he was fully aware of the situation and his actions. He probably deserves prison anyways.

No, what I meant was say if someone murder's someone say a shop assistant is shot dead for money then that's a cold blooded mindless killing, however when I think it's over something like in this instance a hand held computer game then all aspects have to be taken into acount.

nick said:
No, what I meant was say if someone murder's someone say a shop assistant is shot dead for money then that's a cold blooded mindless killing, however when I think it's over something like in this instance a hand held computer game then all aspects have to be taken into acount.

I vote capital punishment :/ world doesn't need people like this lunatic. Prisons are overcrowded anyway.

I wonder how many years before theres a RL death race XD

I think living in prison for 25 years is almost worse than death, me having not experienced either of them is in no position to say but yes thats what i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom