Dont mess with Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember a chinese kid lost a battle in WoW once and he went to school the next day and covered his classmate ( who he lost the battle to ) with gasoline and set him on fire, he claimed he turned into a fire mage, LOL and that is actually true, some sick people these days.

I think living in prison for 25 years is almost worse than death, me having not experienced either of them is in no position to say but yes thats what i think...

3 meals a day, time for exercise, a free house, free time if you're good.....yep, that sounds so much worse than death :freak:

sorry to say it, but a lot of people in prison have it better than middle/working class people :|

wow didnt see that one coming.i guse i beter install a security system in our house than.that kid is more likely to die in prison i watch alot of prison doco's.

3 meals a day, time for exercise, a free house, free time if you're good.....yep, that sounds so much worse than death :freak:

sorry to say it, but a lot of people in prison have it better than middle/working class people :|

Dont forget all the free sex.

wait a second, i don't see computers anywhere in there...how the heck is that better than middle/working class!?!?! especially for a person as passionate towards gaming to kill somebody over it (I understand that it was probably a lot more lunacy than anything but I'm making a point)

For somebody like this guy, any probably many of us, living in prison would be awful without video games or other technologies. I know it's good to get out and socialize/exercise and I do it often too but it'd be a boring life for me as I loathe 99% of TV and board games.

lol veedub's crankin em out XD

and don't forget about liquor jordo. can't have my whiskey in the clink ; ;

course i wouldn't have to deal with my job, so I guess i might not need to drink.. haha

and dont forget about the *** rapeing's prisoners oftern resort to that to furfill there sexual desiers so prison aint that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom