do you hate microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice page... That 404 File not found error really looks nice.

But no I don't hate them, my opinion... Don't like them? don't buy their products...

Bill Gates could take a steaming pile a poo, badge with the name Microsoft(R) Windows[TM], call it the next operating system and people will buy it thinking that it's better than the last version.
Excuse me, sir, but don't you mean Windows Vista [C][TM][R][BS][PI]?
you misquotalized harper.

First, I would like to state I'm a Mac/Linux user. I do not hate MS. They just need to change their direction. I'm not one of those fan boys that simply states MS is the worst company alive. Sure, they're not the greatest, but what company is? Apple has its flaws, too.

I can list a bunch of things I don't like about my Macbook or OS X. I still have XP installed, for those applications that I need. I haven't made the switch to Vista yet, and can't speak for it, but other than that, that's my opinion on it.

Most of you here just say you hate Microsoft because everyone else is saying the same thing. Grow up, your opinion doesnt matter because I can just ask the guy to your right and get the same answer.

man, how can you put that much energy and effort into a page that's basically a hate page? put that energy into something positive. do something for society. raise awareness about something that matters....

I don't dislike MS, they're a company... they're out for profit... that's how they survive. All companies deal in what many of us would consider "shady", there is no "nice" when it comes to market competition. It's a fact of life, accept it.

Whether you hate Microsoft or not, You think your opinion takes money out of Mr. Gate's pockets? Definitely not. The general public knows mainstream computer companies, Mac and Microsoft and will continue to eat up those things no matter how buggy or just plain bad they are. Sure Microsoft isn't on the top of my list of favorite companies out there but there's really no alternatives and they make an OS I can run my games on, Good enough for me.

Quite frankly, it's attitudes like that that keep the M$ monopoly growing. If we actually did something about it, instead of calling it "good enough for government work", the world could be a different place.

But what do I know - we're all driving ourselves into the ground anyways.

Excuse me, sir, but don't you mean Windows Vista [C][TM][R][BS][PI]?
Or yeah...... I got to dot my i's and all those ©'s ®'s ™'s and ℗'s.

It getting down to the point that i can not read the text on my screen due to all the ©'s ®'s ™'s and ℗'s

Or yeah...... I got to dot my i's and all those ©'s ®'s ™'s and ℗'s.

It getting down to the point that i can not read the text on my screen due to all the ©'s ®'s ™'s and ℗'s
Speaking of trademarks, I believe Cadbury has trademarked the colour purple!

I dislike MS's business practices, not their products. While I think they tend to make much ado about little, their products work most of the time. If MS did not have the market share they have, they would never survive with the way their stuff comes out and the buggs it has.

I gotta agree with molsen, though... that's a lot of energy invested in hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom