do you hate microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't "hate" them but I do dislike them. forcing out competitors in the 90's with IE, making DX closed one platform and purposely crippling OpenGL support to make DX the premier. etc etc yeah they are a classic monopoly using vertical integration to beat out competitors instead of just having a better product.

I was wondering if I get linux ubunto will i be able to play CS:S and other games? Is there a gaming linux if ubunto won't do that?

About the only complaint that I have about MS over the years is that I really don't like how every one thinks that Miscrosoft is the be all and end all on computers with it comes down to Operating Systems and Software.

thats not true, Microsoft tailors to the public and the public doesn't know what they want...

Actually different side of the same coin there.
It's both.

Yes, the public has not idea what they really want for the operating systems, however they except what MS as on offer.
Bill Gates could take a steaming pile a poo, badge with the name Microsoft(R) Windows[TM], call it the next operating system and people will buy it thinking that it's better than the last version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom