2019 Office Pro for $40.

I got one of these and it kept saying I couldn't activate Office. After back and forth a few days with support they wanted me to install Office with a specific install which just kept defaulting to the previous install and their conclusion was to format and start fresh. I was like if I have to go through this many hoops I'll just use Office 365 that comes with my business.
Edit: This was a key through another service.

Last edited:
I had the same issue. Just download the Pro 2019 Office from M$ and use the key without using the download link they provide. It states it is already in use because you just bought it. It is a legit office key

I had the same issue. Just download the Pro 2019 Office from M$ and use the key without using the download link they provide. It states it is already in use because you just bought it. It is a legit office key
I did both except this was 2021. First thing I did was download the official apps off the Office site. Then I used Revo to remove that and try their own link support sent. They then tried telling me I needed to format and I said screw it then. A little later I did a fresh install of the official Microsoft provided copy on my laptop which has never had Office on it and got the same result. They claimed it was a good key but I doubt it. I bought Windows keys from the same site before with no issue, even Server 2022 keys.

I dunno what to say.
I downloaded Office 2019 Pro from Microsoft because their link did not work. I do not have Windows 10 as of yet, but Mrs. C does so I uninstalled the 2016 version that was on her pc, did a reboot and installed the 2019 Pro with the key they provided. I checked my Microsoft account and it is listed as a purchase. I actually bought two keys but I have to upgrade to 10 before I can install the 2019 Office on my pc.Clipboard01.jpg

I dunno what to say.
I downloaded Office 2019 Pro from Microsoft because their link did not work. I do not have Windows 10 as of yet, but Mrs. C does so I uninstalled the 2016 version that was on her pc, did a reboot and installed the 2019 Pro with the key they provided. I checked my Microsoft account and it is listed as a purchase. I actually bought two keys but I have to upgrade to 10 before I can install the 2019 Office on my pc.View attachment 15121
I just push it down to the site probably slipped with a bad key but didn't want to admit it.

I just push it down to the site probably slipped with a bad key but didn't want to admit it.
I have a second key for myself that I purchased at the same time and when I get the time ...err... make the time to install 10, I'll let you know how that works out.
The Christmas offer was for $29. each and expired on the 25th so I got those for less. That offer was on the Bleeping Computer web site.
This instant download of Microsoft Office 2019 for Windows or Mac not only sets them up for success, it lets you skip worrying about the shipping with a special price through the end of December 25th.
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/of...e-holidays-with-200-off-microsoft-office-2019

Both links from Gateway Pundit and Bleeping Computer come from the Stack Social web site.

Last edited:
O.K.....
Just tried the email links using my pc with my key and it does work. I'll explain in great detail.

1. open your email Stack Social receipt

Email link.jpg
2. Click on the "Redeem your purchase" link That takes you to the Stack Social redemption web page

Stack Social web page.jpg

3. that takes you to the Microsoft web page (you must be signed in yo your M$ account) enter the License Code from your Redemption web page.

Ms key.jpg

4. That gets you to your download link as shown here

install.jpg
Personal info has been edited from pics

Last edited:
I got one of these and it kept saying I couldn't activate Office. After back and forth a few days with support they wanted me to install Office with a specific install which just kept defaulting to the previous install and their conclusion was to format and start fresh. I was like if I have to go through this many hoops I'll just use Office 365 that comes with my business.
Edit: This was a key through another service.
Take note I did say my key was through a different service. THey key they gave you from that site (I purchased from) was the actual license you put in the software and it would say your key was already activated. That's why they sent me through hoops trying to get it to work and I just wrote it off as them not wanting to admit they gave me a dud license. Fortunately, the 11 Pro keys and Server 2022 keys I bought from them worked without a hitch.

Back
Top Bottom