Demalii's Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice work! I can't beleive you can find the time to do all of these! Delania is my favorite so far. :)

Demalii said:
actually they take quit a bit of time.. yes it is filters thrown together, but as some people criticize, it's unfortunate that they can't do anything close as my amateurish images. As I've said, I suck.. I do this for fun because it is easy and also like i've said.. i use plug ins to do all this.. so thanks for criticizing where it didn't belong. If you have any kind of help that would allow me to get better, please let me know, thanks.

Usually people who criticize are those who aren't very good, thats true. They want to make themselves feel superior even if their work isnt.

I do suggest you try and stray away from some of the things you have been doing. Filters are an awsome tool if used properly, but when i say properly i also mean sparingly. Try making a logo using vector, or doing photo manipulation, or as I have been doing recently, realistic objects in photoshop.

Skill only comes with practice and more practice, I used to use tutorials all the time to make stuff in photoshop, now I know what each tool does and I can visualize things and make my own creations. I still use tutorials for certain things I don't yet understand. Layer styles are still sorta ehh.... hard for me to understand, because i only learned how to make a specific layer style, not the theory behind it. I gues the old saying applies "Give a man a fish and he will have food for a day, teach a man to fish and he will have food for a lifetime."

Some of your art looks good, but there is room for improvement. Keep trying to improve yourself and do better, never stay with the same thing over and over.... unless it makes you money time and time again : p. Thats all from me.

LOL, are you saying I can't do anything 'close' to yours?
I think I could so much better.. But I don't want to start a war.

And what I said could easily be taken the wrong way, I'm just saying that it's obvious you use filters, so don't use as many?

*sigh* can this thread be closed please, I'm tired of repetitive incompetent repies. Mandy LOL, when did I ever make a post to you.. Did you happen to read any of the other posts, where I exlaim the fact that I USE plugins to do my images? No?.. Ohh that's right, you'd rather make a defensive post towards me due to the fact that you think somehow I said I'm better than you and will always be..

-Close please mod

' actually they take quit a bit of time.. yes it is filters thrown together, but as some people criticize, it's unfortunate that they can't do anything close as my amateurish images. As I've said, I suck.. I do this for fun because it is easy and also like i've said.. i use plug ins to do all this.. so thanks for criticizing where it didn't belong. If you have any kind of help that would allow me to get better, please let me know, thanks.'

You said that in response to my post.
"yes it is filters thrown together, but as some people criticize, it's unfortunate that they can't do anything close as my amateurish images." - I think that was indirectly aimed towards me?

I'm not trying to make a defensive post, I just give you critism and you jump to the conclusion that I'm worse than you, and that I can't come 'close'.

*coughs* did you not say.. hey correct me if i'm wrong? So I took the time to say as a whole "it's unfortunate that they can't do anything close as my amateurish images." now you take it how you want, but considering I said "they" and I did not direct it at you, means that this convo is done with.. I really don't feel like replying back and fourth as this is quite childish. You try to disect my replies and turn them into something to fuel your need of being better than someone or something. Not quite sure why people, ohh look -people!!!- not mandy, do this but it's idiotic.

*Bows* thank you, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom