Demalii's Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
Here's some images I made earlier in the year, just wanted to post them for fun and feedback =) I'm not great as you can see, but it helps to pass the time, and I learn in the process.

*edit* guess images won't post to the board anymore.. so.. I guess just click the links =)

Constellation 1
const.jpg

Constellation 2
const2.jpg

Illuminescent Translucent
it.jpg

Northstar
northstar.jpg

Sunburst-Black
sunburst-black.jpg

Sunburst-White
sunburst-white.jpg

Roses
roses.jpg

Trenscence
trenscence.jpg

Solencia
solencia.jpg

Nice, I like Solencia.

I love computer art but I never want to take the time to learn it. Nice work.

haha, thanks for the compliments.. yea i have 'em in 1024x768 also, if anyone wants one lemme know.. I use paint shop pro to do it all in. People always tell me to start using adobe's paintshop, but I've looked into it and it's just that.. when you use a program since v3 and now they're on 8, you kinda know exactly what you're doing and don't want to learn a new system =/ I started on 3dsmax like.. jeeze 4 months ago, never realy got into it but I made a couple thing via the tutorials i read, was fun =)

that last link doesnt work.

NICE STUFF!! I like it a lot. Good job. Keep it up man.
Have u need my Photoshop stuff yet? i had it posted here a while ago, if not, il put it up on my server or sumthin

I fixed the link up there, but i'm reposting for everyone... toast, I haven't seen it, reply with the link so i can check it out dude.

Delania:
dalenia.jpg

ps... I like this image the best so far, the bottom middle looks strangely like an angel.. I was just doodling, being creative when I came up with this whole idea and the part that looks like an angel was meant to look more like doors, but it came out better I think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom