Demalii's Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boring pictures.....

Please provide some constructive criticism as you would expect from the members commenting on your site.

eh.... I dunno, its not my cup of tea i guess. I think the pictures are sort of like thrown on their with a bunch of filters. Some of them look alright i guess. But keep on truckin'.

Demalii said:
haha, thanks for the compliments.. yea i have 'em in 1024x768 also, if anyone wants one lemme know.. I use paint shop pro to do it all in. People always tell me to start using adobe's paintshop, but I've looked into it and it's just that.. when you use a program since v3 and now they're on 8, you kinda know exactly what you're doing and don't want to learn a new system =/ I started on 3dsmax like.. jeeze 4 months ago, never realy got into it but I made a couple thing via the tutorials i read, was fun =)

the reason people tell you to adobe photoshop is this.

If you want to be a professional graphics designer, then you will have to know photoshop. Photoshop is the tool that nearly every graphic designer uses. You think paint shop pro is good??? then just move to photoshop and be prepared to be amazed at how much better it is :p

I think Photoshop, photoimpact and paintshop are all veeeery good.

Some people like photoshop the most, some like photoimpact the most (like me) and other's like paintshop or corel.

I realy need to install paintshop again... thanks for reminding me :)

i never said photoshop wasn't a stronger tool, in fact I know it is, and that I'd be 10x's better... but I'm not one for change, so until the time comes that I feel I need to leap into another program.. I'm sticking with my shit graphics and psp =)

They're okay..
But I think that there are much better graphics out there. They look so.. amateur. They all look like they're just a bunch of filters, as somebody said. It doesn't look like you spent a great deal of time. But hey, correct me iff I'm wrong.

I like the roses one though, I think it looks nice, especially the stems.

actually they take quit a bit of time.. yes it is filters thrown together, but as some people criticize, it's unfortunate that they can't do anything close as my amateurish images. As I've said, I suck.. I do this for fun because it is easy and also like i've said.. i use plug ins to do all this.. so thanks for criticizing where it didn't belong. If you have any kind of help that would allow me to get better, please let me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom