Delta Force Blackhawk Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_patriot2008

Baseband Member
Hey, does anyone here play delta force blackhawk down? it used to be my favorite game (until COD4 came out anyway) anyway, heres the issue im havin-no one plays right on it anymore. when i first started playin people had big maps and would have some really amazing somewhat realistic gameplay. now everyone gets on these tiny little maps where you can see everyones spawn point and then continue to noob tube each other the entire game. I would love to get back playin the game but with people who actually play-anyone interested?

I rented it on ps2 ages ago and played on my mates pc ages ago, but i think its a bit old now for anyone to play it. Maybe they might make a map pack or something for cod4 so the maps are like 5 times bigger or something... i hope

I had it a long time ago, played multiplayer a lot. CRAAAAAAAAAZY far sniper shots, omg. You can literally leave the **** country and still look back at the dot that is the board and shoot people. It was really cool, but long time ago.

lol i know its old, but I sometimes like the old games as much as the new ones :D I have COD4 and i love it, but I still like playing BHD and the original Call of duty. heck, I even have an old version of Rainbow six from windows 98 that i still play on occasion hehe. I was just wonderin if im the only one here that plays old games, cuz like i said i know theres people out there that play it but all they do anymore is spawn gaurd and cheat so its not so much fun. anyway, yeah lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom