DayZ SA which are you

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
More to the point are you a friendly or shoot at anything that moves? LOL I gotta admit I'm a friendly most times, The other day I started the game and right when I did, the door right in front of me opened and I thought for sure I was dead LOL. But I swear there character jumped when they seen me standing there LOL and they ran, so I yelled out I'm a friendly. They had the default female player and it actually was a female playing so I got to chatting and had a LOT of guns on me with a extra CR75 with two clips for my buddy I was going to meet up with in the next town but he said he found a FNX45 with a clip, so I gave the 9mm and clips to the newbie, She said I was the first player she bumped into who didn't try to kill her so I said next time shoot first and loot them LOL She asked if I wanted to go town to town but I had to meet up with my buddy and hit a airstrip and she didn't want the airstrip, so we went out different ways but later in the game after the airstrip we were going through one of the bigger cities and we heard a gun shot and my buddy said what are you shooting at, I thought it was him and I said someone is trying to snipe us so we ran in a building and tried to locate them, but they took off. I had a AKM with 3 clips and my favorite travel weapon the FNX45 with spare clips. I've yet to get killed by another player and ran into quit a few friendlies but killed a few trying to kill me but much like the snipe attempt. Yet to find one that's a good shot LOL Did get hit once but bandaged and got him.He has a bolt action rifle. So are you a friendly or a shoot first and rob the poor sap type of player. I'm pretty well equipped for now so no need to look players and have plenty of ammo, When I get low on ammo however, Might do a little player hunting though.

Dauntae

Last edited:
Makes a lot of sense, I'm well armed and have a few players we watch each others backs so I guess NOT needing anything I helped the newbie and was glad she didn't try to shoot me with the pistol I just gave her, I WAS keeping mine out and watching what she did LOL

I am both. I base my decision off the situation. Most of the time I hunt for players from a safe distance from a main road or town, so in that sense I am not friendly. However, I tend to go after players in groups, because I know they are most likely hunting for other players not in their group. I never kill unarmed players. There have been multiple occasions where I run in to a player at closer range, and will talk to them as oppose to just shooting. But generally I do this with extreme caution and will quickly distance myself from them.

Why am I so addicted to this game, last night I was glitches and my player fully armed with good weapons and gear vanished so I was a fresh spawn again so found a empty server and started searching, Had a SKS and was at a military air base with 3 bunkers where you find the AK so searching for one there were a few new players and one of the buildings was already searched so I continued on the defensive hitting the last bunker I herd a shot when I walked out the door of the second and 2 more shots as I ran, obviously the sniper from range because I heard a bullet wiz by lol so quickly searched for the AK and then I seen the main door open as I walked into one of the rooms so I closed the door behind me ready to fire then a voice came out and said, I know your in there, so I asked if there a friendly because I am lol and he responds with a "Well you might be a friendly but were not exactly" lol heard quit a but of shuffling out side the door so and then a different voice comes out and says so how are we going to let this go down. Well for the first time I took the wusses way out. Since I was playing solo and just finished hours on end running from place to place trying to re stock up to play with my group I actually hit exit, May have taken one or maybe 2 if lucky but no way did I want to start all over again right after I fresh spawned a few hours earlier, My guess was they had the sniper who missed and the rest with autos and I only had the SKS so there was a slim to no chance of getting out alive. Well got into the next server and found the AK and attached all the accessories I've already found and found my friends location, we now meet in a new town and fight it out with a fairer fight than groups going after solo players. Especially when a group goes into a server with only one player. They may not have been all together but 4 I think signed in around the same time so I'm guessing they were. Not proud to bail out but too much work to just start over again in the same night. Now to just keep searching for that downed choppers lol yet to find one but want the M4. One of the guys that plays with one of my friend most likely will put up some YouTube videos, He goes by Jelopystyle so you may have seen a few of his vids. Actually a really nice guy.

Dauntae

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom