crysis warhead wensday !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played about 30 min of the first level....decent game.

Ran fraps benchmark during the whole time...

system is at:

E8400 @ 4.32ghz
4gb 1152mhz DDR2
4850 @ 825/1150
Cat 8.8
Server 2008 64bit
1680x1050 DX9 mode all set to enthusiast, CCC set to max quality except NO AA

Frames----Time (min)----Min----Max---- Avg
47003-----31------------10-----41-----25.344

The single player is playable at 25fps but I think I'll turn down the shaders to gamer anyway so that I can put on some AA

np.

Why did Psycho break up from his group in Crysis? What were the conflicts he had with them?

he broke up with them because he was given diferent objectives, and i think that when prophet was captured he just started doing his own thig, also for awhile he didnt trust prophet either anyway i dont think it had anything to do with an argument, just orders tis all.

he broke up with them because he was given diferent objectives, and i think that when prophet was captured he just started doing his own thig, also for awhile he didnt trust prophet either anyway i dont think it had anything to do with an argument, just orders tis all.

oh.........

Exact cheats work for this game.

i dont think so. I tried already.

im already at the ice lvl.

Seems to actually run worst than the original on my computer. IIRC I ran the original at around 20-25fps on high - very high. This one I have running medium - high and I'm getting 15-30fps.

omg Crysis Warhead crashed on me, i was just talking to Prophet while finding that KPA commander dude in the ice lvl!

my temp was 80 C!!!! I backed down my memory clock to 951MHz now.

here is what i know so far about the performance of my card with everything on max except AA, shadow detail at mainstream, and motion blur at mainstream bar lvl lowest in Crysis Warhead:

if u turn on r_DisplayInfo 1, in order for me to get 60 fps, the Tris need to be around 60k-70k. 200k i get around 40 fps, over 2 million, i get lower then 20 fps, and 3 million i get 10 or lower fps average.

now what does this tell u guys? I need a better card if i want to run this game at max, as smooth as butter lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom