crysis sandbox editor lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikee

Fully Optimized
When I am just messing around with maps in the sandbox editor sometimes the fps drops to around 4 and gets all laggy but also sometimes the fps stays the same but everything is moving really slow.

Yea....you have to have a pretty beefy GPU with at least 512mb ram to run it smoothly. The 8600GTS is probably the issue. Heres a video of how it runs on my system-

crysis itself doesn't lag its just when I'm using the sandbox editor

O also when i try to use the avi recorder sandbox crashes within 3 seconds

I can make the sandbox editor lag out on my pc ^_^

The sandbox runs smooth untill I start doing the barrel experiments lol. Then I get demolished.

The editor itself is more demanding than crysis, which in itself is rather ridiculous ><.

I don't know about the avi recorder though.

ya same here actually, and tornadoes that tear things apart really slow it down.
Now that I think of it it doesn't seem like a video card issue because as soon as I start messing with things that have alot of physics associated with them the cpu usage is glued to the ceiling

yeah. i forgot about the tornados lol!

500 barrels + 10 jeeps + 3 tornadoes = mayhem!!!!

then try shooting some of the barrels flyign in the air. bahaha.

Coolest. Thing. Ever.

to bad it makes my system run like a 486 with 32megs of ram.

my computer actually restarted when I tried stacking atleast 100 jeeps and as they started blowing up (at about 6fps) it just restarted lol

wish I had that avi recorder working because I could make some pretty crazy videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom