counter strike source logon

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I really want to play hl2, which is pretty expensive. but steam isnt working today, so im not really that worried about it now.

well i got the 2 copies and spent $60 for both. I which the price wouldn't have gone up $10 cause then it would've been $40 for both.

Sorry for hacking in to this thread but I have a question though.

Is CS:S and CS 1.6 already included in HL2 game when I buy it? Or they are bought separately?

And how do I make a Steam Account? How do you use Steam?

the games are there when you get Half life 2 and you use your cd key and when you put in the disc thats when you make a steam account.

you guys thought thats impossible? i just got a steam id off the internet that works great. Won't give you any info unless i some how get some green stuff. Sorry but its something that i need.

Norcent said:
you guys thought thats impossible? i just got a steam id off the internet that works great. Won't give you any info unless i some how get some green stuff. Sorry but its something that i need.

no, auctually I found out that its not impossible and it involves doing it a way that IS NOT illegal. So why would anyone want to pay you for something that you stole in the first place if they can do it for free?

Cause i spent 10 hours doing that and somebody else might spend 10 hours trying to figure out a way to do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom