counter strike source logon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Can i have 2 steam accounts just so me and my 2 friends can play CS:S on the internet servers together? We are tired of bots and i don't want to pay $40 for 2 more copies.

yes, but you have to buy the games to play on the accounts, so the account doesnt really do you much good unless you are just doing demos or something

kfc469 said:
yes, but you have to buy the games to play on the accounts, so the account doesnt really do you much good unless you are just doing demos or something

Exactly, and with steam, it's almost impossible to get around that using only one copy of CSS. So your going to have to spend $20 a pop for each account.

Beefcake said:
Exactly, and with steam, it's almost impossible to get around that using only one copy of CSS. So your going to have to spend $20 a pop for each account.

so you say "almost" impossible, so that means that it is possible? How can you do it? I've been trying to figure it out for a very long time.

kfc469 said:
so you say "almost" impossible, so that means that it is possible? How can you do it? I've been trying to figure it out for a very long time.

Even if you manage to do it you'll be automatically kicked off by steam within 5 or 10 minutes of playing. It will tell the person has been kicked for having the same steam address as another player, I've seen it multiple times while playing. I have absolutely no idea how to do it, because I never had a reason to try.

well what about if you just want to play the game over LAN, not over the steam network?

your best bet is to just pay for 2 more copies of CS:S. It's not too expensive, it was like 29 when i got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom