Countdown to the First of Many Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave that up to the big dogs. No way I am going to say anything without their okay, lol.

I don't want a guy in a manatee costume showing up on my doorstep...

LOL I'd totally blame Chris if that happened!

No spoiling.. not even with spoiler tags.

You guys would think very differently if you weren't mods. I mean it's fine for you to say once you already know what's happening, but if you didn't...
Reminds me of an episode of South Park (the one where Cartman wants a Wii)

I'm dying slowly on the inside...sigh. Well I have a secret too! I'm gonna change part of my sig in 5 days...and I'm not gonna tell you which part. HAHAHAhahAhahahAHAHAHAAaaaaaaa...

:D This is fun.

Let's see... two major projects under way (and a third waiting on these to get completed or thereabouts), four or five behind-the-scenes ideas being batted around, and a more minor project that has Larry stumped (for now). And at least half of these branched out of discussions about the other half, causing us to move the posts into their own thread to prevent a good idea from being lost.

Each and every member can offer suggestions as well. Sure, you may not know what's going on behind the curtain, but that doesn't have to stop anyone from offering up ideas. Use the suggestion forum or send it to any member of the mod staff. Even an idea that can't be used may be the very thing that sparks an idea that can be used.

We've got a pool. Well, a cement depression of biohazardous liquid thanks to Saxon. The EPA won't even come out and check it anymore... but now we keep getting emails from third-world military units wanting to buy a gallon or three. :eek:

Just be careful...you don't wanna talk it up too much then we think it's lame cause it doesn't live up to expectations :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom