Countdown to the First of Many Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
firehose nozzles definitely it's there own fault if they cant handle it they can just risk taking over run from my 5 gallon jug again... I promise I wont add my own mixer to it this time :D

Oh an dude are you gona be doing your party trick again? you know turning water into absinthe again that was freaking awesome.

That wouldnt be fun. this way we can get people EXCITED about it and at the same time keep working on it instead of everyone screaming they want it now. :p

uhmm

5 days to wait

still working on it

i smell a blizzard moment coming on

" Scheduled maintenance has been extended from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM "
5 pm rolls around

" Scheduled maintenance has been extended again to 7:00 PM "

etc etc etc :p

but seriously..teasing like this is painful....especially when the product isn't even finished :(

Testing is currently in progress, so no go on any showing... ;)

But you're interested, aren't you? Mission complete. Mwahaha.

That wouldnt be fun. this way we can get people EXCITED about it and at the same time keep working on it instead of everyone screaming they want it now. :p

Maybe not fun for you.

But this isn't fun for us (The majority) hey.. we gave the ideas, we have a right to watch them develop :cool:

I agree! power to the masses, auuuugh! I can't stand not knowing what the change will be any more!!!!
Maybe just another little hint?

I'll leave that up to the big dogs. No way I am going to say anything without their okay, lol.

I don't want a guy in a manatee costume showing up on my doorstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom