Countdown to the First of Many Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
As you may know the forum staff have been unhappy for the most part with T-F and the way it has been heading. The last thing we want is a boring and uneventful forum. This was the main reason we created the survey. To see what everyone wanted and how we would change this site. The first survey, for those of you who remember it, was great but never accomplished anything. But we were fed up and wanted things to change.

Well many of you have spoken and we have listened. All submissions were tallied and analyzed carefully and this is the first of a great many changes to come to Tech-Forums in the coming months. The entire site is evolving into something much grander than just a forum. We have the power and ability to do something now before it's too late.

We are tired of talk. In the words of Chris (the UK version) "talk is cheap". And we agree. So the first change is coming. It will be announced and released simultaneously next Monday, Sept. 28th, 2009. Your only hint is: This was the second most voted want for the forum.

We're glad that all of our current members have chosen to stay with us through thick and thin. This is an exciting time for Tech-Forums as our goal now is to become a leader in technology resource sites. And we won't stop until we get there!

1 Day

CUE Europe - The Final Countdown :D

In all seriousness though, excited to see how it turns out. Great to have a team of mods that are motivated and not just here to be here.

Btw - I think Chris' version would have some sort of explicit word thrown in :laughing:

CUE Europe - The Final Countdown :D

In all seriousness though, excited to see how it turns out. Great to have a team of mods that are motivated and not just here to be here.

Btw - I think Chris' version would have some sort of explicit word thrown in :laughing:

Nope thats a direct quote but to metal this situation up to the fullest extent I present you with metal versions of of The Final Countdown -

YouTube - children of bodom final countdown

YouTube - Norther - Final Countdown (Europe Cover)

Baez is right in that we are working on getting things moving. The "Projects for Tech Forums" mod forum currently has 22 threads in it since the close of the last survey, with around nine active and ongoing.

Some things will happen faster and easier than others, but I am excited about everything that is in the pipe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom