Countdown to the First of Many Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garh, now I'm gonna have to change my sig pic...white bits aint hidden any more.

Iuno, this seems kinda weird..I guess I'll get used to it.

so any time frame on the other changes?

No there is no time frame on any other changes at this time. We have plenty of ideas being tossed around and a few are at some stalemates. But dont worry, we are working daily to try and improve the site.

The next two improvements sort of go hand-in-hand and are bigger in terms of work to be done. Therefore we have no timeframe until they're very close to completion. They were voted 1st most wanted.

That is still being talked about. It is not certain that we will get a mobile version soon.

You could do a mobile version, you'd just need the people and the time to get round to doing it.
If you found someone you could always make in iPhone/iPod Touch application, but I don't know if there are any developers on here

We already known and understand what it takes to get a mobile version working. It is on our list of to do things. It will take time folks. Rome wasnt build in a day nor was the Earth. Give us time to try and work and more changes will come.

Sorry the Earth may have been made in 6 Days, but it took 4.5 Billion years before Man inhabited it. While we dont expect it to take us that long for us to get a mobile version, that is the timeline we are going off of. The Scientific version not the Religious version. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom