Countdown to the First of Many Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a site that is based in the USA, owned by someone in the USA and hosted in the USA go by GMT? Seriously? If that wasnt enough of a clue, Baez is from Canada which is also NOT in GMT.

So tell me why in the world would we use GMT as our time frame when the owner, hosting, and the person who made the announcement are not from that time zone. That makes no sense at all.

Ooo... I never said that though, I said it was gmt 12am Monday, that Is all.

I know the forum is US times, I just said it in hope someone on the mod team slipped up :p, which they didn't. That us all that's to it, nothing else.

Moving on, atleast the update is good :)

No what you said is that it was Monday and that we should be specific with our times. In which i brought up the point that being a US site hosted in the US why would we go with GMT.

You are just trying to argue. Trying to prove a point that since it was Monday for you that we should make the secret known. Sorry but we do talk of things outside of the regular forums and no one was going to slip up.

Sexy. Once again Baez! ;) My vote goes to you for MVP! It's a little hard on the eyes at first, but I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom