Convince me to switch from PS3 to 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the PS3 better. My brother has a 360 it's nice and fun, but I don't like xbox live. I think they could make it better and paying a monthly fee sucks. My friend has a PS3 and we play on the Playstation Network and have no problems at all. And 360s have a high failure rate, my friend has had to replace 4 xbox's cause of the red light on each one.

I like the PS3 better. My brother has a 360 it's nice and fun, but I don't like xbox live. I think they could make it better and paying a monthly fee sucks. My friend has a PS3 and we play on the Playstation Network and have no problems at all. And 360s have a high failure rate, my friend has had to replace 4 xbox's cause of the red light on each one.

your friend has had some bad luck than, iv'e only had an overheating issue and a hardware failure, all easily solved. and iv never had a problem since, and im on one of their first gen 360's.

sorry to jack this thread but how will i know if the 360 i will buy is the jasper edition?

Currently the only confirmed models that are jasper are arcade models. You have to look at the specs of the power supply to be 100% sure.

Give in aaron and just succumb to the DS already.

Besides since we game on the computers. It wouldn't be wise to spend $300~$400 on an old outdated console. When you could get a kick *** video card for about the same price.

Ah come on, consoles have much more variety when it comes to games... you can pick and choose a few exclusive FPS games that will never come to a console, but in terms of overal variety of genres, exclusives, etc. the console can't be beat.

plus I don't consider a console outdated until games stop being made for it... and the ps2 is still getting some decent games made for it, why should it be different for the 360 or ps3?

Even if the new jasper units are only arcades, you can buy a hard drive, and what not down the road, so it should all even out in the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom