Check out my home made wooferbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
I want to build these subs with boxed called "housewrecker"

Their a 15" PD (or eminence if your cheap like me) downfiring in a huge box. Something like that, i dont have the plans laying around for them.

I want something like this though

http://speakerplans.com/index.php?id=domsystem

it's a horn loaded enclosure.

it's real loud in the upper bass region (100). you can make 1 12 hit 127db in free air (that's loud). but they don't go that low in frequency. the cut off is around 70- 90 hertz on mosts. it will go lower in a corner, but not much. if you face it down to the ground with legs built on it, it will go a lot lower and pound

Soundmaster2.0 what you made was a speaker stand/ mount, it has no inherent properties of a sealed, ported or bandpass box ...due to your use of USPS tape for the sides.

"That is the ugliest wooferbox I have ever seen. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
I bet it was cheap though" posted by smileygladhands

No one sees it because it is under my bed...but plenty of people feel it.

Soundmaster2.0 said:
"That is the ugliest wooferbox I have ever seen. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
I bet it was cheap though" posted by smileygladhands

No one sees it because it is under my bed...but plenty of people feel it.

It's cool. my first stereo was like that (I was 12). because my dad had lot of trucks people would sometime have have him hual away their furniture and stuff. A lady threw away her stereo so I took the horns, tweeter and woofers out of the humungous stereo and I went to the store and got some cardboard boxes and cut holes in them. I put the speakers in them and hook it up to my boom box.

I had the best system in the hood

My sound system runs out of my computer then into my stereo and then out to the speakers...this makes it sound a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom