car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.....Isn't that kinda like "I can't believe I ate the whole thing?"

What movie is that from!!!???

Edit: Commercial.... Alka Seltzer lol

Re: "peeeewn@ge..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
And yet again.... my white freind from the subberbs :rolleyes: got to RANT on this subject.

EDIT: I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP:::

FREIND: Thats what i been trying to say to you, dawg. You just can't be gitin in no car whit no WHITE WOMEN. If she turn a corner, yow *** is grass!

ATiRAGEPRO: uhuh....:rolleyes:

FREIND: I mean, she be jumpin in n' out of laaaanes n' **** It just be like dang, woman!!! dis aint no- G*y Trusmo.

ATiRAGEPRO: ..... Grand trusmo.... *wtf*:eek: :freak:

FREIND: Yow, my bad.:p On the real, though. G*y people cant drive no way. I mean, they just be doin 90 n' **** on a cross street, be like what tu ****? Puttin on makeup in the mirror when they drive... Always got these big *** monster trucks whit dem BIG WHEELS KEEP ON TURNIN' cuz they aint got no **** down in front! you know what I'm sayin? But yow, If she white, good night. If they blonde, YOU GONE! but if they black, GIT BACK.

ATiRAGEPRO: ....:rolleyes: lol

Anyway, I think only 60% of women drive stupid, but still, guy's cant drive either. Dudes we do some stupid **** sometimes (Especially with cars) and it's just embarrasing, but it's only the Ditsy teenage idiot girl who can't see over the steering wheel or the Woman sitting in the drivers seat while raising her kids in the back seat on the freeway that i see like that. Mostley guys drive drunk (I drove stoned once :() most of you are just being a little biased i think.

\Even if you arent saying "all women cant drive", you shure make it sound that way.
:laugh::cool:

Are you freakin serious!? Is that how that guy really talks!? AND HE'S WHITE!?

"Yiyiyanyang..."

Nubius said:
Are you freakin serious!? Is that how that guy really talks!? AND HE'S WHITE!?
Just for the record, I didn't mean this as a joke at all.... I just promised i would post his opinions and say "HE SAID THEM BUT DON'T BE PUTTIN MY REAL NAME, HOME BOY. YOU KNOW HOW DA' WERD GIT OUT IN DEM' STREETS, YOW" .... :rolleyes:

:cool:

heh, ATIRAGEPRO, i love the way all your posts are formatted and made to look nice... i can never be bothered with it to be honest. nice job. :cool:

joshd said:
heh, ATIRAGEPRO, i love the way all your posts are formatted and made to look nice... i can never be bothered with it to be honest. nice job. :cool:

Yeh its nice ay, i was wondering maybe he has a firefox extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom