car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the idiots that speed, tailgate, weave through traffic, (guy or girl), especially in SUV's, have never heard of a Blinker.
I mean for criminy's sake , you get a $45,000 truck but you didn't pick up the blinker package???
And what retard suggested that leaning the driver's seat back to the floor was a good idea. (mind you these are also the same idiots that rag on little old ladies who can't see over the steering wheel).

charles_scott said:
I lean my seat back because my back hurts when im sitting up straight... Plus my head would be ontop of my car if it was up...

Well then maybe you could take some painkillers (or heroin) & open the sunroof (lift da lid yo), that would make for an interesting drive.... :p

Powerslave said:
Why did spartan get banned?

:D :D :D I didn't get banned. That's just my title, I wanted to see if anyone would fall for it. Is that an allowable title??

BTW, U GOT OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Spartan666 said:
ROFL!!!!! I didn't get banned. That's just my title, I wanted to see if anyone would fall for it. Is that an allowable title??

LOL you ******* !!

I have been away for a little bit and didn't see this thread. Sorry about the accident. I personally know how these things are (male or female, because stupidity and honest mistakes come either way...believe me)
I hope that she is recovering at a rapid pace.

Just as a side comment....

I can't believe some of the comments I'm seeing back in forth between some people here. Here's a hint.....if it's quite apparent that some people may not take a joke the same way you implied it to be taken....perhaps either elaborate on it or apologize. There's no reason to start a scuffle about it.

In some of my jokes, I write (j/k) or (j/k of course) just to cover my butt with people. Is it really that difficult to make sure someone knows that you are kidding when you really don't mean any harm? People takes things differently.....so get used to it.

Another point to add to the first. (Yes, I would've combined them both but it helps with my severe OCD) I can't believe how some of you are speaking (typing) to the Moderators here. Speaking generally of course, but also in this thread. The lack of respect is appauling. If you have a general comment or issue with a mod, then get off your high horse and report it or PM it to another Mod.....don't steady an arguement for all to see just because you feel you need the last word.

I hope the readers know who I'm referring to.

And if you continue to attempt to embarrass someone....especially a volunteer moderator of this forum, then please, include me in your practicing technique. I would love nothing more than to do whatever I can to see that you never visit these forums again.

:D:D:DI didn't get banned. That's just my title, I wanted to see if anyone would fall for it. Is that an allowable title??

BTW, U GOT OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);););)

Hahahahahaha... Do something stupid like that again and it will be put there for you... permenantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom