Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Good times on Friday night. I like the game a lot, but once again am being disappointed by the weird connection/lag comp issues. I mean, just try to melee people to see what I am talking about.

Good times on Friday night. I like the game a lot, but once again am being disappointed by the weird connection/lag comp issues. I mean, just try to melee people to see what I am talking about.

The lag comp makes it difficult to run and gun. People are seeing me long before I see them and getting those precious two or three shots fired first. I also seem to get glitch melee killed a lot where the player is nowhere near me and I go through the animation of being punched in the face only to see the enemy punch after I am dead. The kill cam shows the exact opposite. Is there a way to make your internet connection crappy?

The lag comp makes it difficult to run and gun. People are seeing me long before I see them and getting those precious two or three shots fired first. I also seem to get glitch melee killed a lot where the player is nowhere near me and I go through the animation of being punched in the face only to see the enemy punch after I am dead. The kill cam shows the exact opposite. Is there a way to make your internet connection crappy?

Run wireless. Not sure if that is going to solve anything. If you pay attention to the leaderboards after the round, you will see most of the top people at just over a 1.0 KDR. Every once in awhile someone will have a monster round, but for the most part that is how it is. Something tells me that there are a lot of people doing shady things right now too. I really am hoping they put out a patch because the game is really only a couple of steps away from being one of the best CoDs to date. Not a huge fan of a lot of the maps, but I'm learning.

Finished the campaign this weekend. It was awesome. Good story and the graphics were amazing. If give it an 8.5. Probably the best CoD campaign I've played.

This is why I wish people would stop preordering and buying day 1...

For the most part, I'm all aboard that train. I won't try and hide my Mass Effect fanboism though. I hardly pre-order games anymore, but that one will be an exception. I don't have the self-restraint to not play that on day one lol

Back
Top Bottom