Call of Duty 4: MW 2 First Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks, three of my four mainstay weapons are being cut... I am especially irked about no G3 as that is by far my favorite gun.

Oh heck yeah! And I wish they would remove the M16. I mean, it's just an M4 with better accuracy and burst fire mode, so just get rid of it. It's the cheapest weapon, and even if only Head/neck/torso are one hit kills with it, that's still like 60% of your body, and very easy to hit.

I like the M16, it's my favorite weapon because of its accuracy. Couple it up with Stopping Power and Deeper Bullet Penetration, and you have a killing machine.

I like the M16, it's my favorite weapon because of its accuracy. Couple it up with Stopping Power and Deeper Bullet Penetration, and you have a killing machine.

Yeah, but that's why everyone else hates it. I refuse to use it because it makes the game way too easy. I show my skill with snipers and the G3 and the MP5. The M16 is a one shot kill almost 80+% of the time and that is just such a simple weapon. They need to remove it or alter it for the sake of the game so it isn't so darn easy to kill people with!

Vehicles and g-launchers shouldn't be in the game. If they are the host should be able to ban them. Waste of fun

Vehicles and g-launchers shouldn't be in the game. If they are the host should be able to ban them. Waste of fun

Yeah or make it like they did with CoD: WaW where the grenade launcher attachment was like the last perk received after all the weapon challenges. Make the grenade reload time really high, too. That way people can't just go on at the beginning of their leveling or prestiges and just noob away.

I use to play a lot of Search and Destroy hardcore and every single map at the very start you get a shower of grenade launchers coming into your spawn. Ever since GL have been introduced into MP games it has always ruined the fun. Bunch of no talent *** clowns running around with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom