Bush visits New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
The apaches however of course could withstand it, but the news choppers, psht, bullet went through it like butter.

Ya those new's chopper's are nuttin but aluminum so it would rip right through it,I was watching a show on gun's and the guy was shootin through man hole cover's with no problem's,Those man hole cover's are just about 2 inch's thick of pure steel so an aluminum chopper would be no match what so ever :D

SHAWN said:
We are all going to die soon. Our government does not give a shit about us and people in the middle east want to blow america away. Watch out Canada cause here I come with my family!

...our government doesn't give a shit about us? Mmk, why?

...I agree with Nubius

DJ-CHRIS said:
I dont like you all.

But seriously, what is wrong with loving your country?

Nothing its good to be proud, its just anoying because some people arnt willing to accept that every country is slightly different not better, not worse, just different. :cool:

Nothing wrong with nationalism, just recognize that most nations arent the benevolent benefactors many think they are. The US for example is one of the most malignant countries on the planet, and has been for decades.

As far as Bush's handling of any incident during his terms in office, he doesnt handle crisis' well at all. He is responsible for gutting and marginalizing FEMA as well as a whole bunch of other government agencies. Cronyism and political payback rules the way the Bush admin does everything. Paying back political favors is one thing, putting incompetent under qualified people in key positions is always bad. Here's one of the latest examples, SCI international has a subdivision that has been found guilty in the past of hiding bodies, fraudulent activities, and other violations, they were awarded the contract to dispose of the bodies in New Orleans. Payback for favors and campaign contributions. The Bush family has a long long history of criminal activity and associating with known criminals. Prescott Bush had his assets seized at one point for treason, and the list goes on and on. These are not happy go lucky nice people.

I think we need to stop pointing fingers right now and get this problem delt with then you can point fingers.

Horndude, it sounds like you've read a lot about your president. I didn't bother reading much about him with respect to Katrina as of yet. So thanks for the info. :)

In anycase it was bound to happen. He spends so much money on that unnecessary war "liberating" (*cough*) foreign citizens from other foreign citizens, the taxpayers have to foot the bill. Since they can't really impose a "war tax", I guess things have to be cut from somewhere. I guess FEMA was such a casualty.

Also, I vaguely remember hearing that the head of FEMA lied on his resume to get the job? As in he exagerrated his past experiences. He was recently fired I believe. Hopefully this is not just a rumor.

No its not s rumor, Brown got fired from his last job managing a horse association, and his resume was falsified as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom