BioWare Confirms Dragon Age 3 in Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
GameSpy: BioWare Confirms Dragon Age 3 in Development - Page 1

That's one way to announce a new game. With a tweet about job openings, BioWare has confirmed the third title in its dark fantasy RPG series, Dragon Age, is now in the works.

BioWare's Senior Director of Creative Development Alistair McNally broke the news on his Twitter account last night. Though a third game in the series was widely assumed, the tweet is the first official confirmation from BioWare Dragon Age 3 is in development.
dragonageII.jpg

"I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at #BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on #DragonAge3 #gamejobs #jobs #3D #artists," McNally wrote.

BioWare is currently ramping up for the expected fall release of its highly anticipated Star Wars MMO, The Old Republic, and Mass Effect 3 is set for launch in early 2012.

The original Dragon Age, Origins, was first announced during E3 2004 and didn't find its way onto shelves until November 2009. Dragon Age II, in comparison, was released in March 2011, less than a year-and-a-half after the first game.

Not what you'd call a surprise, tbh :p I really hope they spend more time on the third one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom