Biggest Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
psht how am I slacking?

I'm number 1 that's all there is to it :p

and 1,000 edit of 2nd place, I got a while on top ;)

Nubius said:
howd you come up with 7400 for me when I have 7600?

EDIT: i just searched and put in 'nubius' and I don't even know how you are coming up with the numbers you did.

How do you search to find out your total of posts even including off topic? Because when I search by username it says like 3400

Oops...I mixed up your result with TheMajor's...you're result is 8301. I'll edit my previous post.

You get these numbers by going to the user's profile and clicking "Search all posts by this user"

Hmm crazy, don't be gettin us mixed up! :p

I just did that search and it says 8127

HAHA! Mr. Nubioso, the schmuck magnet. Has a nice ring to it. ;)

I'm at 1088, and 1152 with the OT posts.

#55, I'm about to take over Larry.

Nubius said:
Hmm crazy, don't be gettin us mixed up! :p

I just did that search and it says 8127

I think the reason might be that your posts in the mod forum from when you were a mod can be seen by me when I search your user, but you currently don't see them when you do the same search. Would make sense.

Ahh yeah that makes sense....didn't think I had that many in there though lol.

HAHA! Mr. Nubioso, the schmuck magnet. Has a nice ring to it.
Yeah DMo suggested that after this last little incident with that McKlaxxxhammer moron, for whatever reason I seem to attract all the moronic little kids.....

Yours says "damn its good 2b a gangsta" is that a ghetto boys or ice cube quote because both groups say that rather ghetto boys says "damn it FEELS good to be a gangsta" and it's the office space sound track

It's totally Office Space/Ghetto Boy lyrics.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his ****in mouth
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas don't start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-ass niggas think deep

I love that part of the song, I ind of empathize with what they are saying. I always got people comming up to me, since I'm rather big, and being all like "I'm gonna f*** you up!" It happens alot for no reason whatsoever, other than people just want to be big tough guys. They have massive inferiority complexes, and the way they try to make up for it is by picking fights with the big guy who isnt going to do anything but tell them to get the hell away from them. I'm 20, and I got way too much to lose by kicking the crap outta someone. So rather than deal with their cfrap, I go the legal route. I got good friends who are cops in my town, and they come in right handy.

I'm smart, not stupid.

And "Dam it feels good to be a gangsta" wont fit, and the only concauction I could come up with that properly conveys the message and fits was "Dam its good 2B a gangsta"

Nubius said:

Yeah DMo suggested that after this last little incident with that McKlaxxxhammer moron, for whatever reason I seem to attract all the moronic little kids.....

Yeah, that figures. These are the new generation of kids who think they know everything, and they really know nothing. My friends brother is one of the new kids, but he's not always arguing to be right. He has these friends who think they are geniuses, and tell him what to do. Rather than listen to someone like me, who has gone to school and does know what he's talking about, he listens to the kids who claim they have a web server set up and dont know what a processor is. I was talking to him about OCing his machine, it's a P4, and he said "My friend said you couldnt clock the P4". I really gave up with people recently. When they want to know something, and ask me for the answer, I hate it when they tell me I'm wrong. When they asked me in the first place! If your going to ask for my opinion, dont sit there and blast me. So know I tell people once, and if they dont feel like listening to me, I let them make the mistake on their own.

After half an hour of telling this kid he has to spend some money and get a decent PSU (he has aCompUSA 350w, and he wants to get a 6600GT, which wont run on anything less than a 400). The next time he talked to me, he said he did on some crappy $20 PSU on Ebay. "It's 500watts!" was his only answer. Why did I even bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom