Biggest Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
well I just recently started to come to off topic, but I don't post that much in here compared to now PC Gaming, hardware and OC'ing.
God, if OT posts counted, Nubius, TheMajor, me, and several others, would have blown everyone away. I spend about 70% of my time, at least, in the OT, and none of that counts towards the post-count.

no offense to any one, but for a high post count off topic should not count. no one said it really should (as i recall) but still. off topic usually is not helping ppl. thus meaning that the post count was to say, i have helped alot and know my stuff. so in a way it does tell you how much a person knows.. and in others it says this person may just post junk.
again no offense to any one that is just my point of view

ps
*volunteers big fat turkey to be new mod* :D never know he might learn something! jk..
would that be considered testing on animals..? oh well u can always test my cousin larry! he doesn't mind

FoxyLoxy - *was* a mod :p

No my response wasn't directly to you, I've seen quite a few posts now where people are hopping on this little 'YEAH HIGH POST COUNTS DONT MEAN YOU KNOW ANYTHING' kind of crap, and although in some scenarios this may be true, I'm letting it be known it doesn't apply to me :p

Anyone who thinks otherwise can suck an egg! :D

I got you beat by 2 posts a day

If we continue at this rate, i have 5.5 years till i catch up to you approx

lol.....yeaaaah I'm pretty sure I won't be around by that point.

Besides that's just what my total is at, it's well over 28 posts a day, but it takes in all days over the last 9 months in account, so it takes like 80 posts a day probably just to make it move up 1 at this point.

Haha, yes! Egg sucking!.. Think Napoleon Dynamite, which despite its popularity is just damn hilarious. I'm not a band wagon guy.. er I dont try to be but that was damn funny. (F me Nubius for some reason I just dont get your humor damnit, :( My bad).

(F me Nubius for some reason I just dont get your humor damnit, My bad).
lol I haven't even displayed any sense of humor in any of these posts as of yet anyway.....I'm serious about them sucking an egg :p

But yeaaah you wouldn't be the first anyway, I'm generally pretty sarcastic and if it's funny to me I'll go with it :D

Yes, I'll verbally beat you down is pretty what Him is trying to say.

Shoobie does a FINE job of that also lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom