Biggest Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Yes, I'll verbally beat you down is pretty what Him is trying to say.

No, thats not what I was saying.

It's like a rocket, going right over you head.

No, thats not what I was saying.

It's like a rocket, going right over you head
lol dude, not even, I get what you're saying but I twisted it to something in my favor obviously.....now THAT was over your head apparently

Clearly, it was. Sounded like it was more of a shot at me getting all contemptuous of you in other threads. I often do that when I come here after a few beers.

ShoobieRat said:
God, if OT posts counted, Nubius, TheMajor, me, and several others, would have blown everyone away. I spend about 70% of my time, at least, in the OT, and none of that counts towards the post-count.

Search for all your posts and you can see what you WOULD be at if Off Topic posts counted. :p

Checking the people you listed plus myself...

Me: 1103
Shoobie: 2733
Major: 7428
Nubius: 8262

Interesting...

(edit: corrected numbers)

howd you come up with 7400 for me when I have 7600?

EDIT: i just searched and put in 'nubius' and I don't even know how you are coming up with the numbers you did.

How do you search to find out your total of posts even including off topic? Because when I search by username it says like 3400

I'm ranked 18 as far as the most posts...but it doesn't really matter seeing as I'm never on these forums anymore.

-Dan The Man

I'm up to #49! I finally broke #50. And, because posts in OT dont count, the post I made before this was my 1000th, w00t!!

OIDanTheManIO said:
I'm ranked 18 as far as the most posts...but it doesn't really matter seeing as I'm never on these forums anymore.

-Dan The Man

yes i noticed that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom