Bf2142

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebleakness said:
Oh man, i have been out of the loop for too long. I never even knew they released a BETA. :(

Have they set a rough release date for the full game yet? Its coming out something this fall, correct?

October ish, eb games says 10/10/06

Woohoo, once again BF2142 server crashes and I lose all my points YAY! Happened to me 4 times today on different servers

The General said:
No, I'm saying they are ripping other good games off... And I care about Linux ... the more games for Linux, the less necessary Windows is.
you bet, linux kills windows.
you could play a few games using wine but i dont know if there is a DX9 emulator for any debian.

What? DirectX isn't needed.

Doom 3, Quake 4, RTCW, WolfET, UT2k4, UT2k7 ET:QW, they will all be using OpenGL in Linux, natively.

I don't do that emulation crap, I play native Linux games.

Where can I find Linux PC games? I searched on ebgames and ebay and I could only find Windows versions. :confused:

Also, is Ubuntu a good distro for gaming? I have an Ubuntu live cd and I'm thinking of installing it to a partition on my hard drive... I might buy Doom 3 for Linux and see how it performs...

someone want to lend me their fileplanet account? i wanna dl bf2142 beta but me dont have no charge card. ill pay u 5 dolla via paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom