Bf2142

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
Anyone else got the beta?

My first impression was that it sucks. Though after I got used to it and had a feel for the new Titan mode and the new map, I have gotten used to it and started to like it.

I like the new unlocking stuff, though some things are pointless, I mean you have to unlock grenades and shock paddles??? Come on!
Tanks, APC's, battlewalkers, TOW's, are very well balanced.

The stuff i don't like is the graphics, they suck! even on high settings BF2 looks much better. I can't even run at 1280*1024 cause it wont let me, highest is like 1280*968 or something. :(

I just can't wait till they fix some things up, get the real version out and play some new maps :D.

Where do you get the beta?

Is there anywhere else other than fileplanet because I don't want to pay them for it.

BF2142 will not be released for Linux, as it uses DirectX, not OpenGL. UT2k7 and ET:QW will be released for Linux. :)

The General said:
Yeah

ET:QW + UT2k7 - Linux = BF2142

So ET: QW which is awesome, plus the gameplay and graphics of UT2k7 minus linux ( who cares :p ) = BF2142, so your saying BF2142 is good?!?!?! :shocked: :eek:

All fileplanet subscribers get them, I believe they might get an open beta to the public soon possibly.

No, I'm saying they are ripping other good games off... And I care about Linux ... the more games for Linux, the less necessary Windows is.

Oh man, i have been out of the loop for too long. I never even knew they released a BETA. :(

Have they set a rough release date for the full game yet? Its coming out something this fall, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom