Best xBox Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Chronicles of Riddik:Escape from Butchor Bay (incredible Graphics, best on any console)
2) Halo (purely great)
3) Knights of the old Republic (amazing, challeging RPG)
4)Price of Persia (Amazing storyline, Really fun)
5) Counter-Strike ( Great Xbox-Live Play)
My dream a FPS MMO like Planetside for the xbox!
and of course Halo2

SC2 Was a big let done only had good graphics

Unreal Championship, R63, and RTCW are the best games for live, but halo single player is probbaly the best. but halo multiplayer is not as good as everyone says, the maps are all bad, and UC is a way better LAN game.

Number one fav game is

Rainbow six 3
2nd place Halo
3rd place Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Easy everyone! Wots happened to the games!?! All the XBOX games have dried up. I don't think Ive got any new classics apart from HALO 2 (and even that was a little 'hit & miss' for me). I keep going back to 'Spiderman2'. I still got a shedload of buoy, skyscraper and hint tokens to collect (got all the hideout and secret ones).

Yeah Spidey is a good game, in fact...........a REALLY good game, but it isnt a GREAT game. Yet its the one I seem to keep throwing back in to the disc tray of the XBOX.

I suppose im fairly jaded by the recent releases comprising of WW2 FPS's, sequels to half-ar*ed games and a smattering of sports licences (we only need PRO EVO 4, EVA:))

We need a good shooter (how come its the PS2 that get all da good ones? - R Type, Gradius5, Rez......), a new beat-em up (They've already finished DOA: Ultimate. In fact........My mate has had it for nearly 3 months. Why is it taking so long? Is it because they're saving their gaming budget for developing on XBOX2 hardware?

There doesn't even seem to be a classic on the horizon worth waiting for (except DOA: Ultimate). I must say Im quite disillusioned by it all. To the point where I thought

"F**k it, get a PS2."

San Andreas was the saviour. :cool:

top 6 reasons to keep stay on the XBOX side:

Half life 2 will be an XBOX consloe exclusive
DOOM3 coming soon...
a new QUake based game for XBOX or XBOX2 (theres ur shooters right there)
XBOX live own PS2s crappy online service
GTA: SA will prolly be released on XBOX soon
star wars: KOTOR II

I think Morrowind Game of the Year Edition was one of the best. For that fact that it offers so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom