Best xBox Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG!!! Halo is sooo the ****in best!!! Whoever doesn't think that is ****ED UP!!! lol... But ya... Halo kiks ass...

Halo, BGDA2, RTC Wolfenstein, CS, and MKDA are the best games on Xbox IMO

o and btw the games im looking forward to are

Halo 2
Half Life 2
Doom 3
KOTOR 2
Otogi 2
Starcraft: ghost

My Top 5 Xbox games would have to be: (not all are because of there greatness or ground-breaking new graphics/use of consol power but also how much enjoyment I got from playing them)

(1) Halo - Great game (best PPS I have ever played on the Xbox)
(2) FIFA 2204 - some of the best graphic I have ever seen in a football game and although it takes a lot of time to master the control system of the game there is nothing quiet like showing off your skills and beating your mates!!
(3) GTA 3 Vice City – Well this is possible the best series of games that I have ever seen, although it would have been a lot better if it was designed for the Xbox. The game it self is just so deep! I have spent hours playing it and will continue to do so.
(4) RAW 2 – This is one of those games that you can just pay anytime, almost no learning curve with so many match types there is a lot ways to defeat you mates (my favorites are Hell in a Cell and Table match’s!) with over 60 wrestlers to choose from and the ability to create up to 60 more as well as the best story mode I have ever seen. There are how ever a lot of problems with the game the two that piss me off the most being that when your opponent has you down and goes for the pin but you kick out he will just keep trying to pin you not allowing you to your feet. (13 times was the most it happened to me)!! The other problem with the game is that when another superstar comes to interfere with your match (kick the crap outa you) he turns on your opponent. This might not soon to bad but it really wrecks the story mode.
(5) Enter The Matrix – the graphic are really good and its just so much fun to play

i just cant wait for halo 2 to come out, i got 4 xboxes and 4 tvs just waiting for 4 copies of halo 2

dethangel said:
i just cant wait for halo 2 to come out, i got 4 xboxes and 4 tvs just waiting for 4 copies of halo 2

why would you need that many xbox's? multiplayer crazy? :eek:

o yes, we have 2 on the main floor and 2 in the basement, and we play 16 player halo games pretty much every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom