Best PC Games Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best MMORPGs ive Ever played - Runescape.
Fantastic, lots of updates (Weekly) and superb graphics for an online game.
Sure, its graphics may not be as good as gunbound, etc, but hey, Runescape requires no downloads :)

WHAT??? No one has remembered the command and conquer series? One of the best and oldest in this genere. The Red Alert was solid, and even the newer ones are great games.

As for other rts; the civilization series, and the ceaser series.

Bleh, Runescape. I played that, though it is definitly an interesting game for HTML, being it's an MMORPG with 3d graphics (you do have to download some of it) but it's free as well. I played and it was so slow I quit. Graphics are sort of painful, as impressive as it is for HTML, but still would probably be better off Diablo style, 2D.

M2k4 said:
What about Starcraft? It's still a pretty good RTS. Call of Duty is also still highly above average.
DITTO.

My star craft still has a following.
8 years latter, and you still see people playing SC at NET CAFEs and LAN Parties.
PhillipBelcher said:
I woudl say my fav is C & C Tiberian Sun
C&C:TS was cool. However FireStorm Expansion was unbalanced.

I am still waiting for Tiberian Dawn to come out. (More Vaporware)

Stratagy: KOTOR<-- toly godly. everyone loved it, most in depth best stratagy game ive ever played

RTS: Starcraft & exp<-- like harper said, u dont see too many games 8 years old kickin lan parties, proly cuz this one PWNS!!!

FPS: Counter Strike<-- still huge, CAL CPL, IMO best multiplayer fps ever and still is (even better than source)

MMO: DiabloII<-- i spent proly 4 years on that game, and im sure everyone has loved it at one point. cep tnow ive grown to my sences and only play games that, you know, kinda take skill n stuff

AND_YOU_ARE said:
WHAT??? No one has remembered the command and conquer series? One of the best and oldest in this genere. The Red Alert was solid, and even the newer ones are great games.

As for other rts; the civilization series, and the ceaser series.

Uh, I said ra2 on the last page which was part of C & C series.

And yes, ra2 is the best game ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom