Best PC Games Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huuuwah? No Commander Keen? Does no one remember the good old days of shareware? God I must be getting old...

Yea thats true now in days. People still play Diablo online and pray to god they dont take it offline.... The took the server that made sure Diablo had the newer patch that was released a long time ago offline so people have to download it manualy.....

Oh and sadly ill say that my favorite RTS would be Warcraft II and Warcraft III just below Starcraft and its expansion.

My favorite games are

RPG-FFVII*** or **** Difficulty
FFVII-Not the best graphics, but superior game! very creative with lots of amazing things happening!

FPS-Far Cry****
Far Cry-Wow look at the graphics! Its like I'm in a hell full paradise! Crazy shit! Awesome game play,nice guns,kind of realistic, and ****IN SCARY for the first time player when trigins come OUT!

RTS-Warcraft III/TFT**/***
Warcraft III/TFT-Most of you will not agree with me, but the game is alright itself, BUT the BNet(online play)is very fun and advanced same as the world editor! You can make tons of overpowering abilties that look hella COOL!

Yeah, I don't think I know anybody that plays Commander Keen still haha. I do know that Starcraft and Warcraft were pretty popular RTS's but I never got involved in them myself or I would have probably put them up there :)

Starcraft goes down in history as my favorite game ever. If im going to categorize them...

Strategy: Starcraft, Homeworld series, and the Total War series

RPG: Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, and Morrowind

FPS: Ghost Recon, Half Life series and mods (most notably Team Fortress Classic and CS: Source)

Simulator: Silent Hunter III, Lock On: Modern Air Combat, and Falcon 4.0/ Allied Force

RPG:
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion is going to be the shiz when it comes out, november!, looks like better graphics than Morrowind, bigger, (if it can get bigger!?) see elder scrolls site for screens etc,

http://www.theelderscrolls.com/art/obliv_pc_screens_01.htm

obviously won't be quite as good as the screens suggest, but still.
Also, for it day, Diablo was awesome, still play it on single player, great fun, gameplay rocks, graphics can still cut it fairly well.

im throwing in a few games as well

rpg:
-Morrowind
-Angband (a rival to Nethack)

fps:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-HL2
-SOF 2
-Deus Ex
-Mafia
-GTA: Liberty City

driving simulators: