Battlefield 2142

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Crysis warhead an expansion to the original crysis or could i just buy warhead and be able to play without owning the original crysis?

If you like Battlefield style games you'll love Power strugle mode in Crysis Wars(warheads multiplayer). You have to captue energey sites to build up enough power to build nukes's at the Protype factory and destroy the enemy treams base. There are also war factoies, navail factories and air factories that you can capture to build vechiels using points you are given for capturing factories/comand posts and killing enemies.

If you like Battlefield style games you'll love Power strugle mode in Crysis Wars(warheads multiplayer). You have to captue energey sites to build up enough power to build nukes's at the Protype factory and destroy the enemy treams base. There are also war factoies, navail factories and air factories that you can capture to build vechiels using points you are given for capturing factories/comand posts and killing enemies.

QFT, Crysis multiplayer ( including warhead ) still needs some major work in the form of game bugs and game mechanics, it just doens't work as well compared to BF2. Cryteks support of the original Crysis was a little iffy, sure they came out with patches but really late after its release when it was badly needed. The last patch for crysis FINALLY got rid of the no explosion rifle grenade bug that plagued the game for an 9 out of the 11 months it was out. Lets hope EA gives them money to do a better job with support for Warhead cause there is already a very high amount of bugs that werent even in the original Crysis ( read up on the ridiculous scoping bug ).

yikes,
I'm glad i am cheap and wait for the games to go down in price. And as a result of waiting patches come out to fix the games.. Right now.. i just play a lot of CS 1.6.. but I am looking to play the newer games.. I really want to buy crysis and CoD4.. and now BF2

yikes,
I'm glad i am cheap and wait for the games to go down in price. And as a result of waiting patches come out to fix the games.. Right now.. i just play a lot of CS 1.6.. but I am looking to play the newer games.. I really want to buy crysis and CoD4.. and now BF2

You should REALLY look into getting orange box ( especially considering its the 4th best rated metascore game of ALL FRIGGIN TIME! ) I HIIIIIIIIGHLY recommend it, TF2 is amazing especially with the free updates that are adding whole maps, gameplay modes, and unlockables that add new dimensions to the game

Orange box you say.. I have heard a lot of goodthings about that.
I may have to invest in that.

P.S amazon is amazing for buying cheap games. I'm sure you guys probably know that already..but just throwing it out there...

Orange box you say.. I have heard a lot of goodthings about that.
I may have to invest in that.

P.S amazon is amazing for buying cheap games. I'm sure you guys probably know that already..but just throwing it out there...

Orange box is 3 games in 1, "The greatest video game deal of all time" - IGN. Look at trailers on youtube about orange box and portal and TF2 specifically. Amazon isn't really that great anymore for prices, frys or circuitcity usually offer way better deals. For example Crysis Warhead was on frys for 23.99 the week it came out, while I had to wait 2 weeks for the 27.99 order on Amazon.

my bad, I meant buying used off amazon.. a lot of times you can get games like new for like half the cost. As long as you buy from a buyer that has goodratings and high sales I haven't had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom