Anti-aliasing, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it smoothens edges and increases graphic quality. But if your game is not working with a nice rate of FPS (Frame Per Second )

Make sure to close anti aliasing fully, anti alliasing and how much of the game distance you show on the screen affects your frame per second rate very much so. If your computer has low frame per second, make sure both of them are closed.

I hope I've helped, Happy Gaming.

Ridlyn said:
Doom 3 seems to look better because it has a HUGE assortment of textures, making the rooms look very realistic. I actually like bf2's graphics more than doom3/quake4.
same here. to me, BF2 looks way better than doom3. doom has better lighting but it looks still cartoonish. BF2 looks more real to me.

Valekea said:
Yes, it smoothens edges and increases graphic quality. But if your game is not working with a nice rate of FPS (Frame Per Second )

Make sure to close anti aliasing fully, anti alliasing and how much of the game distance you show on the screen affects your frame per second rate very much so. If your computer has low frame per second, make sure both of them are closed.

I hope I've helped, Happy Gaming.

How can i find out my FPS? sorry im new to pc gaming;)

fps = frames per second

if it all seems smooth then no need to change anything, if it stutters a bit then turn down some options.

there is no need to get an exact fps for this purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom