Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Anime

soundgarden said:
First of all,

THis is not a "your opinion" thread. You explicity asked several questions on anime. We gave our opinions and you insult us.

Also, unilke you cas, we debated in mature manner. We, anime viewers that it, have experience with it adn we have come to our own conclusion on the matter. For example, IN MY OPINION i think cartoons like Pokemon are absolute "crap". I made that conlclusion because i have played the game and watched so many episode on Saturday morning.

And once again cas, you avoided soem questions which shows you made a sudden conclusion.

Post the anime movies you have seen.

What kind of lame ass immature comment is that. At this point i have very little respect for you Cas. I also have a very good idea of what "type" of anime you have seen.

That is all you had to say. You dont like it, thats fine. However dont insult it. I dont like Country Music, but I dont insult it. I respect it and respect the people that listen to it. Its the same concept.

Go away little girl...you bother me. Stop wasting my time with your "I'm trying to sound all grown up and stuff" posts. Unless you have something important to say then just hold off. In fact, don't even come in here any more and read the posts. It gives me the creeps knowing that some sleezy anime watcher is in the same room with me..... eeewww... yuck!! k? buh bye.

Re: Re: absolute truth

cas0496 said:
Does it really matter, in your pathetic little lives, that I don't like anime??

Cas,

I think's it about time I sink down to your level and say 2 words to you....
<p align="center">
biteme.gif
</p>
<p align="center"><font size="7" face="Arial Black" color="#FF0000">BITE ME !</font></p><p align="center"> Besides.... What makes your life so much better than the rest of the world?</p> :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: absolute truth

Silesia said:
Cas,

I think's it about time I sink down to your level and say 2 words to you....
<p align="center">
biteme.gif
</p>
<p align="center"><font size="7" face="Arial Black" color="#FF0000">BITE ME !</font></p><p align="center"> Besides.... What makes your life so much better than the rest of the world?</p> :rolleyes:

I never said I was better than anyone. You guys all think I'm an idiot because I don't like watching anime! Which btw is CRAP!! I think you guys sank down to my level at page one.

Give me a break! You guys are the biggest hypocrits in the world! You guys tell me to chill out while all you do is tell me what an idiot I am because I express my opinion on something.

LOL!!!! I just love pissing people off!

Thanks for having my back AMD!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: absolute truth

amd643200+ said:
his life is obviously better in one aspect and that is not watching anime
That was predictable. :rolleyes:

cas0496 said:
I never said I was better than anyone.
Then why do you act like it?

cas0496 said:
You guys all think I'm an idiot because I don't like watching anime!
Whether you like anime or not is beside the point.
I think you are (in your own words) "an idiot" because of the way that you (again in your own words) "just love pissing people off".

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: absolute truth

Silesia said:
That was predictable. :rolleyes:

Then why do you act like it?

Whether you like anime or not is beside the point.
I think you are (in your own words) "an idiot" because of the way that you (again in your own words) "just love pissing people off".

Look bro....I've seen your picture... What are you 24...25??? Stop sitting around watching cartoons and get out there and get a girlfriend!!! Get a life!!! Get something but get the phuck of my back you A hole!

Don't you have a cartoon to watch??? Get the hell out of my thread Mr. Clean.

Re: Re: Re: Anime

cas0496 said:
Go away little girl...you bother me. Stop wasting my time with your "I'm trying to sound all grown up and stuff" posts. Unless you have something important to say then just hold off. In fact, don't even come in here any more and read the posts. It gives me the creeps knowing that some sleezy anime watcher is in the same room with me..... eeewww... yuck!! k? buh bye.

cas0496 said:

Look bro....I've seen your picture... What are you 24...25??? Stop sitting around watching cartoons and get out there and get a girlfriend!!! Get a life!!! Get something but get the phuck of my back you A hole!

Don't you have a cartoon to watch??? Get the hell out of my thrad Mr. Clean.

Your two responses show that you have given up on your fight and resorted to anger and insult. Typical behavior of the defeated.

Absolutely unbelievable. My intelligence has dropped during this discussion. THank you cas for showing me that not all peopel get brighter with age.

It gives me the creeps knowing that some sleezy anime watcher is in the same room with me..... eeewww... yuck!! k? buh bye.

please tell me wehre the phuck did you get any inclination that i view those things. Please stop it cas, be a phuckin man and admit you made a decision without taking in the facts.

God!!! You're like a little rat..... do I need to start setting traps? Go away you irritant!

BTW.... Where are the mods??? I'm surprised they haven't told us to chill out yet.... oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom