""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Creati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

all the ps3s i have seen run just as loud as mine
(the Game Stop around here had to take there PS3 booth down because it was over heating too much in fact)

and i would take Halo over Resistance any day
Halo has better controls and the best online ,multiplayer console game i have ever played

and i have three xbox 360s and never had any overheating problems with any of them

Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

not reallly i take care of my **** i know atleast a dozen people with xbox 360s that have never had one problem with them

thats why im more worried about that huge *** gorge foreman grill i got (PS3)

I Honestly believe MS has made a better product here

Fade I agree with you 100% MS have made a much better system. I was in gamestation in liverpool this morning and the PS3 they have for display was hot as ****.

not reallly i take care of my **** i know atleast a dozen people with xbox 360s that have never had one problem with them

thats why im more worried about that huge *** gorge foreman grill i got (PS3)

I Honestly believe MS has made a better product here

I take care of my stuff too, and all my 360's had problems... as do all of my friend's 360's...

360 double ps3 sales, 360 out double the time that ps3 has been. 360 has aklso hit the wall in Europe since about a third of the 360's are being returned on a daily basis and many authorized repair places are getting sick of fixin em, also it is costing ms a crapload of money to reapir them

a crap load of money to repair them???
i bet if people would actually try the towel trick when they have problem with their 360 when the get the ring of death they would work again

and did you ever think there are more xbox 360 products being returned because there is a **** of alot more xbox 360s being played and used????
i still hold my comment on MS making a better gaming machine the PS3 is exactly like Vista has all the cool features that sound good on paper but then they dont consider "some people just want a **** gaming console not something that will run linux and fold, and have blu ray"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom