""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Creati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

Nearly, many people where not botherd about the release.

Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

devs stopped making games for it? aw crap now what do i do with all the preorders and confirmed games i was looking forward to? now i guess i have to get a 360 to play FFXIII

eh the only game thats coming out for ps3 exclusively that i would want to play is MGS4
everything else ive seen will come out (and probably look better) for the 360

and i dont think its too far fetched to see MGS4 come to the 360

i honestly cant stand Final Fantasy i played FF7 and loved it but i havent like any of the others so no biig deal for me

and to TheEnd's comment about the 360s add ons
thats alot better then HAVING to pay for **** you dont use

lets take the wirless adapter for 100 bucks for example
why make people pay the xtra 100 bucks when they dont need wireless????

what if people do? make them pay 100$, and what if they need hd-dvd add another 200$ and you already went over ps3 price, and with the supposed price cut the Elite aint looking so elite anymore, however i dont remember the status of the 360 price cut that was supposed to happen.

what if people do? make them pay 100$, and what if they need hd-dvd add another 200$ and you already went over ps3 price, and with the supposed price cut the Elite aint looking so elite anymore, however i dont remember the status of the 360 price cut that was supposed to happen.

First of all, you don't need the 100 dollar add on to get wifi for the 360. Secondly, why would you NEED an hd-dvd player if no 360 games come on it - That's purely for a media center. And it's likely that this E3 microsoft will be announcing a price cut as well.

yea but there is alot more people who DONT use them compared to people who DO use them

like me for example i have my 360 set up right next to my router so i can just plug it in that way, and i dont use HD DVDs normal ones look good enough for me on my TV

so say if they did make all that mandatory i would be paying 700 bucks for a console with features i dont need

its a really great marketing strategy IMO why not let sony fanboys save some cash by not making ******* blu ray mandatory????

i love the xbox 360s add ons because it gives consumer options

yea but there is alot more people who DONT use them compared to people who DO use them

like me for example i have my 360 set up right next to my router so i can just plug it in that way, and i dont use HD DVDs normal ones look good enough for me on my TV

so say if they did make all that mandatory i would be paying 700 bucks for a console with features i dont need

its a really great marketing strategy IMO why not let sony fanboys save some cash by not making ******* blu ray mandatory????

i love the xbox 360s add ons because it gives consumer options

While I agree with the add on policy, I do think Microsoft shouldn't have considered a hard drive to be an add-on. The Xbox360 would be a much better system if it was integrated into every machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom