""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Creati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

TheEnd187, The PS3 is having very poor sales in the UK and the rest of Europe, I own a PS2 only because it was given to me as a Christmas present a few years ago and I also own a Xboxi To make is clear at this point I prefer gaming on a PC to any console and I must say the Xbox was the clear winer.

Sony is playing catch up because they can't seem to be week in a market that is subject to major change every few years. They saw the 360 and got worried and when they saw the popularity of the Wii sky rocket they had a heart attack. They are pumping out games that are low quality both graphically and story and game play wise. Sony had success for many years but they are now coming to a dangerous point they have fell behind and are starting to feel the pinch where it hurts in there pocket, that is why they are they are keeping the price high.

Oh an please don't have a go at some one just because they can't afford a PS3, that just shows that you are arrogant and like to put some one down.

Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

actually PS3 is the fastest selling console in Europe even beating out the 360 and former champion PS2

Nope I have just looked it up and the reason most of the sales are slowing down in Europe is that the 360 has sold more consoles than the 360 so the big rush is over for now. To get a idea of what consoles are selling better is to look at the games sales. in the UK and Europe xbox game sales out sell ps3 by 3-1 or 2-1.

I have even consulted friends of mine who are avid console games and only one of them has a ps3 and he said he finds it to be not much better than a ps2 and regrets spending so much money on it.

I would like to come back to this in 6 months and see what the sales figures are then.

its sega all over again the sega was ontop of the gaming worl in the 80s and 90s but then it fell apart with its carzy expensive powerfull and to ahead of its tiem dream cast

TheEnd wins the pulling numbers and statistics out of my *** award for 2007!

its sega all over again the sega was ontop of the gaming worl in the 80s and 90s but then it fell apart with its carzy expensive powerfull and to ahead of its tiem dream cast

Yea but sony wont fall apart because it isn't only gaming if it starts doing really poorly sony will do something about it

David Reeves, president of SCEE, spoke to MCV. about the console's surprising success. Since its launch in March, the console has sold through more than a million units in the European territories. "Early last week we went through the one million mark on PS3. And we did that in nine and a half weeks," he confirmed. He added, "That was faster than both PS2 and PSOne."
PS3 sales break million milestone in PAL territory - PS3 Fanboy

Ah, a console news release put up on a site called PS3 fanboy on an interview with the SCEE, who of course would have NO need to plump sales hype through unconventional means. Especially when most other sources point differently. Try again. This time from a source that is not so biased, I.E. a site called PS3 fanboy who is interviewing and quoting the SCEE president....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom