""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Creati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

It's all over, PS3 wins... they have sacrificed a goat to appease the gaming gods, and no one can't compete with that. Also, kind of cracks me up about spamming your thread when in other threads, specifically people asking for 360 help you chime in with your crazed and wacked out rantings that has nothing to do with his issues so... sounds like someone is very one sided. I've already proven my point with you time and time again and it's a general consensus you are a huge fan boy who sees no ones opinion but your own as correct, regardless of the technical proof shown so I'm done with this one ;)

Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

yes the God Of Console War is happy and has declared PS3 the winner, unless M$ decides to tithe another 15billion dollars to him(game companies). also if you notice in the unpublushed pictures there a 360elite coming out of the goats arse. PS3 and animal cruelty FTW!

ok, I'll give you animal cruelty for the win, but no ps3 :p

your a doushe sounds liek a valid argument as yours just seems to be ps3 rocks and 360 sucks so im my opinion and i will refuse to see yours as you do mine your a deushe bag and i didnt kno they took 1500 of your paycheck so i could eat my lunch for free as i seem to have to pay for it everyday and your not ther only one paying taxes i pay em to and im 17

All i want for christmas is a PSP (ahem PS3)

#1 The PS3 may succeed in the Asian market, but not the American one.

#2 Sony products and support are becoming so baad ive completely stopped buying their products.

#3 Just because an Xbox dies it doesnt mean it sux. All products have bugs in them that need to be ironed out. Like PS/2/3 were perfect.

#4 Sony is bunch of liars trying to market cheap games. Killzone anyone?

#5 Nobody is gonna dish out $600 immediately to buy a console. (Most of my playstation friends bought a 360 instead. ) With 600 bucks to spare i would have bought myself a new gaming rig.

Lastly, i wouldnt be surprised if TheEnd117 is a sony employee

#1 PS3 is succeding in asian market as well as pwning in european market, and will soon come to dominate us market

2#how are sony products becoming bad? have you looked at vista,zune,pocket pc?; If you don't like Sony products go buy some M$ tv's,projectores,computers, laptops, mp3 players, portable game devices, oh no wait you can't since M$ SuX

#3 While i do admit not all systems are free from malfunctions, the 360 is known to break down, you ever wonder why everyone knows what the "Rings of Death" is?

#4 like Killians says Everyone lies, its good business, market to the consumer something they will want to buy based on what YOU tell them to, if the consuemr is smart he/she will know weather its a good monetary investemnt

Halo anyone? this is by far the worst over hyped game i've ever seen

#5 Well you must be a youngster if you can't afford 600 dollars ALL of MY friends and acquantinces bought at least 1 PS3, they just like me know the good investment the PS3 is with all of its features and such:)

No, not at all. Im just sitting around to sacrifice a halo grunt to appease the Covenent Holy Journey. :D No, i dont like Playstation games and i havent seen many good ones, except God of War, and one game alone will not make me spend $600 to buy a PS3 ;). Xbox on the other hand has seemed to have gotten some of the best PC titles like FEAR and they were later ported to PS3. I also havent seen any difference between the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 graphics. If the PS3 can do better, why cant we see it?

Halo, yes has one of the worst hypes. But hey, its still going strong, even with the move to 360 loads of people are still playing it. If people hate the game so much, why is it still being played?

I would have to disagree with Sony owning the European market. As far as everyone lies, that's not exactly what I said. I stated that ALL businesses are out for money, they are out for themselves, and yes they are also out there for the consumer who ultimately makes the final decision in their success. What I stated was that all companies do things like cater to developers to have exclusive titles, they also will wait before releasing a verdict on things like over heating until they know the cause. So as far as you saying that all companies lie, yes they probably do I agree, but I do NOT condone it as GOOD business and have never said that. If you lie to the public about things like hardware specifications then they are making an INFORMED decision on a money purchase, even though the information they have been fed is completely fabricated. THAT was never mentioned by me as being ok or done by all companies. For example, the idea that all shown for killzone and then stated it was in fact not then was and back and forth (****, I don't even remember if it is real footage or cut scene anymore) is misleading to the public, but it it NOT a lie on Sony's part. Suspicious, yes. However, that can be cut up to either mis directed hype, and it IS possible and it can also be said that it WAS the intention and was SERIOUSLY thought possible and not showboating something known to not be feasible by Sony. Although, I suppose that could be possible, too.

LOL, Perfect.

I really just don't understand why this kid gets so into the fanboy crap. If you prefer PS3, buy it and be done with it. If you prefer the 360, buy that.

Who cares who "wins?"

@TheEnd187, you should really try spending more time PLAYING your PS3, rather than arguing why its better than the 360.

but he cant s[end much time playing his ps3 as it has very litle games released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom